Why is Travis Browne so unstable?

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 501827

I notice Derrick Lewis call him baby deer legs or bambi legs or something and hes right, Travis always seems so wobbly and unstable for some reason. Are his legs just very weak? Hes always flopping all over the place like hes on roller skates. Hes so loose. Its bad for a fighter to be too tight and also too loose and he is beyond loose. Its like he has no stability or control over his body.

Oh and did anyone catch the "Duffee punch" he threw when chasing after Derrick when he fell against the cage when Travis hurt him with a body kick? lol Travis is such a mess.

He needs to do some serious leg press workouts for the next year straight. He is wobble legs

Cruz in the post fight mentioned how horrible his punches that he threw were because he massively over commits and its makes him lose his balance . Mentioned how he threw his entire body into his punches like he has before.

Seems that high level striking training with Edmund where both he and ronda horribly over commit with punches has really been working out for them.

Last edited:
He has always looked sloppy with his movement

• I first noticed that in the Bigfoot fight before we found out his knee was fucked up. I think he has knee problems.

Sometimes it seems like his knees give out mid fight.

• I first noticed that in the Bigfoot fight before we found out his knee was fucked up. I think he has knee problems.

Knee problems with super long skinny stilt like legs on a 6'7 top heavy frame at 240+lbs might be it

Also questionable cardio

He's 6'7 trying to stay light on his feet. If he gets hit by another HW monster I'm guessing he's going to wobble.

Might have something to do with blowing his knee out in the Bigfoot fight, although people already made fun of him for his weird footwork back then

Cuz his woman is.

74000_ronsimmonsdamn.gif

Ronda Rousey makes him unstable.

Thats what they call the 'Tarverdyan Effect'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back