Would Conor McGoat have won a Prime K1 GP?

The bad boy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Whats good fam? Was just downing my morning 4loko before I drive to work when I started to think about this. I know all you shertards say conor would suck at boxing, but hes already proven himself to be a GOAT MMA striker, outdueling even the most explosive foes, some in 13 mere ticks.

Now, everyone knows MMA athleticism is better than all other sports, except for MAYBEEE boxing. So, if conor ONLY trained kickboxing, how many prime (late 90s-early 00's era) K1 GP's would he have won?

KlutzyDeterminedCondor.gif

I would hedge my bet on McGreGOAT destroying all of the competition. Something that must be understood, is combat sports from 20 years ago was totally rinky dink. They would be lucky to sell out 2,000 seats on some Japanese Indian reservation. Compare that to the UFC today?? Selling out 50,000 seats in Canada, bitch!!! #Reebokmoney

9Wy3ePm.png

K1 was HW...you mean K1 Max.

And it's doubtful. The bigger gloves would lower the value of his power, his greatest asset, lot.

I don't see him beating the mid-tier guys & he doesn't really stand a chance against Buakaw, Souwer, Masato, etc. Him fighting Dida would have been pretty cool though with 2 MMA fighters against each other under K-1 rules.

And it's doubtful. The bigger gloves would lower the value of his power, his greatest asset, lot.

No no no. K1 baby. Hed be on vitamins with the best of em.

O yes Conor Menlet McTapper would smash CroCop with left high kick with ease ;)
Ernesto Host, Peater Aerts, Mike Bernardo, Andy Hug would be just toys to him ......if ...........
.......only if he wast Menlet (A short man, who's too short to be considered a "man", but too tall to be considered a "dwarf". There's no consensus as to how short a person has to be to be a manlet, but more or less it is anyone under 6' tall) !

O yes Conor Menlet McTapper would smash CroCop with left high kick with ease ;)
Ernesto Host, Peater Aerts, Mike Bernardo, Andy Hug would be just toys to him ......if ...........
.......only if he wast Menlet (A short man, who's too short to be considered a "man", but too tall to be considered a "dwarf". There's no consensus as to how short a person has to be to be a manlet, but more or less it is anyone under 6' tall) !

The Golden years, Hoost, Aerts, Filho, Le Banner, RIP Hug, RIP Bernardo.

Last edited:
yeah he would crush aerts, zimmerman, bonjasky with ease

Japanese Indian reservation

Lol

<36>
You are clueless

Power isn't Conor's biggest asset, His accuracy and timing are.

Conor would certainly beat most of the guys at that time

He'd stand a better chance in a K-1 GP kickboxing than against a champion boxer boxing.

Did you see that gif I posted? Thats USADA McGreGOAT. He would fill out with horsemeat and walk right through Aerts.

gallery-1429121903-esq050115mcgregor002-web-1.jpg

#HisGOATness #Goodnightsweetprince

Lmao he would get killed. Wtf is wrong with people

Back