Just Rewatched Ronda vs Nunes

SocialJusticeFighter

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Dude this was another early stoppage by Herb Dean! Herb needs to stop effecting the outcome of fights and give amazing fighters with a ton of heart and spirit like Ronda a chance to come back! Dude Ronda was still on her feet in control of herself when Herb stopped it.

I thought Alvarez vs RDA was a good standing stoppage because RDA was stuck but Ronda was escaping just as Herb stopped the fight. She has so much heart and could of easily brought it to the ground and pulled off a armbar!

Herb seriously has to stop not giving phenomenal athletes a chance to let their clutch instinct kick in man! It's like not letting Jordan take the last shot!

0 / 10

YatzXljQOm57WaxzWUA6_Stairs%20Just%20Wrong.gif

There should be a stickied thread for rewatching fights.

Tone it down. Crash and ditch this account then try again imo

Dude this was another early stoppage by Herb Dean! Herb needs to stop effecting the outcome of fights and give amazing fighters with a ton of heart and spirit like Ronda a chance to come back! Dude Ronda was still on her feet in control of herself when Herb stopped it.

I thought Alvarez vs RDA was a good standing stoppage because RDA was stuck but Ronda was escaping just as Herb stopped the fight. She has so much heart and could of easily brought it to the ground and pulled off a armbar!

Herb seriously has to stop not giving phenomenal athletes a chance to let their clutch instinct kick in man! It's like not letting Jordan take the last shot!
UFC clearly protecting Ronda and Travis. Dean stopped the Ronda fight way early, then Mario stopped the Browne fight early. WTF. Let them get put out first, then wait for 12 more punches to make sure they don't wake up (recall Kongo/Barry), if they're still out shake them a bit and yell at them to DEFEND YOURSELF! really loud, wait another 6-7 punches, if there's no reaction then you stop the fight. That's how proper stoppages work.

Ronda and Amanda, wtf ts do you our sherbros to turn gay ?
thread saver

%EB%9F%B0%EB%8B%9D%EB%A7%A8%EB%B3%B4%EB%AF%B8%EB%82%98%EC%9D%80+(2).gif

22661B37522F188D2BB0E1

25.gif

04c21a983da8a943e3fd10e8e456e317.gif

*have

There's no need to rewatch that. No new mystical insight

Im a Ronda fan, but the stoppage was fine.... she was done

I agree Ronda's head should've exploded from punching. fuck that fat ass bitch.

Ronda and Amanda, wtf ts do you our sherbros to turn gay ?
thread saver

%EB%9F%B0%EB%8B%9D%EB%A7%A8%EB%B3%B4%EB%AF%B8%EB%82%98%EC%9D%80+(2).gif

22661B37522F188D2BB0E1

25.gif

04c21a983da8a943e3fd10e8e456e317.gif
<{clintugh}>
What the hell is wrong with Sherdog and it's obsession with Korean chicks .. at least go for those who are actually hot.

eb3bf44d5ced9d28a604ac00fb79ff5e.gif

e231693b01a1f485e6a2b3389e2de0d6.jpg

t4Bziml.gif

<33>

Last edited:
Watching that fight again would be the only possible scenario I could think of where I'd actually jerk it to Ronda Rousey.

Back