Junior Dos Santos is "very confused"; disses Werdum

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
“For the third time he said no. I cannot understand,” dos Santos said. "I cannot understand how he says so many bad things. The worst thing is, after all the crazy things, he comes and said he would come to my gym to beat me up. What? What is this guy saying? He just denied to make money fighting against me in a real fight, a professional fight, and now he wants to come here fight for free? What’s happening with this guy? I don’t understand anything. I think he’s confused, he’s completely lost on everything that he’s saying. But I think the right thing is happening right now.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/2/2...tos-fabricio-werdum-trade-shots-ahead-ufc-211

JDS going to make his face permanently

503581.jpg

Werdum just trolling him and JDS doesn't get the joke.

Oh well, JDS is fighting for the title so I can't feel too bad.

werdumktfo.gif

Rumor says Werdum is still wetting his pants for what JDS did to him.

Werdum just trolling him and JDS doesn't get the joke.

Oh well, JDS is fighting for the title so I can't feel too bad.
it's not that junior doesn't get it, it's that he doesn't understand why he's joking

He had a fight with a Cain for the title shot... lost it... had an opportunity to take junior instead... turned it down... now junior leapfrogs everyone because Werdum refused to fight and Werdum wants to make jokes and troll people? Who benefits?

Werdum fucked this situation badly and lost his contention for it. The things he's saying now are just silly and pointless

it's not that junior doesn't get it, it's that he doesn't understand why he's joking

He had a fight with a Cain for the title shot... lost it... had an opportunity to take junior instead... turned it down... now junior leapfrogs everyone because Werdum refused to fight and Werdum wants to make jokes and troll people? Who benefits?

Werdum fucked this situation badly and lost his contention for it. The things he's saying now are just silly and pointless
Sounds like you don't get it either

Don't really see how it's a diss considering everything he said has been 100% true up until this point.

werdumktfo.gif

This uppercut was equivalent to a mortar shell landing FLUSH on top of a enemies head. Werdum must still have flashbacks/nightmares about it. Also, JDS still aannihilate's TrollDum any day any time, where @cigano my boy at!?!?!

Sounds like you don't get it either
No, you don't get it. Werdum is trying to stay relevant by talking nonsense. The shit he's saying doesn't even make sense. Okay, so... 'omg he's trolling'.... okay. not really though because he's accomplishing nothing. Junior doesn't care, nobody does, and he's sitting on his ass while Junior fights for gold

Werdum is a total clown

Early signs of dementia. "I don't understand, I don't understand." Sad.

It's been so obvious werdum has never wanted anything to do with fighting junior again

He should be hired by the UFC to give the Brazilian fighters English lessons.

Jds is too classy and makes a point. You call him a homosexual and say you'll fight him for free but won't sign to fight a professional fight with money involved ? That seems weird for werdum

Back