Conor is the UFC's HIV.

The Sausage King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The UFC got drunk with power, decided to get into bed with Conor who they didn't realize was carrying the disease of hyper personality and draw. He eventually overtook them and he now is slowly destroying them day by day - by rendering two divisions impotent, and doing things against the wishes of the company (like fighting Floyd). He's also drawing in other problems by making other fighters avoid the company and going to other organizations. Eventually, Conor will turn into full blown AIDS for the UFC and they will be left rotting until they are no more.

You can't blame Conor - he's just doing what he does. It's the UFC's fault for not wearing protection.

I didn't realize HIV helps you to earn shit tones of money.

Canor McGooby is GRID personified

The UFC can still live a happy and long life as long as they keep up with their T-cell count.

I didn't realize HIV helps you to earn shit tones of money.

Well I mean you get laid... which is pretty much instant gratification... but then kinda end up paying for it in the long run.

Wait... this crazy fools analogy ACTUALLY makes TONS of sense!

@The Sausage King BEST thread of the month CONFIRMED

<mma4>

Last edited:
HIV doesn't generate millions of dollars for the afflicted

But okay bro, whatever you say.

36c.gif

The UFC got drunk with power, decided to get into bed with Conor who they didn't realize was carrying the disease of hyper personality and draw. He eventually overtook them and he now is slowly destroying them day by day - by rendering two divisions impotent, and doing things against the wishes of the company (like fighting Floyd). He's also drawing in other problems by making other fighters avoid the company and going to other organizations. Eventually, Conor will turn into full blown AIDS for the UFC and they will be left rotting until they are no more.

You can't blame Conor - he's just doing what he does. It's the UFC's fault for not wearing protection.
I blame the company AND Conor for the creation of this Borgish nightmare.
"You will henceforth service us. Resistance is futile. A ten dollar knowledge fee must be paid for further information. "

TS is talking about the individual who got HIV right ? Not the government.
That's what i'm saying the gov makes money of individuals with HIV

And no he didn't mean it as in Conor having HIV but Conor BEING HIV to the UFC.

That's what i'm saying the gov makes money of individuals with HIV

And no he didn't mean it as in Conor having HIV but Conor BEING HIV to the UFC.
<27>

Well duh

He is referring UFC to a person who got HIV which in this case is Conor.

So how the hell a person can earn millions of dollars by having HIV.

If Conor is HIV then guys like Cain would be terminal cancer:

Beats your no.1 star.

Can't draw.

Keeps getting injured.

No cardio in hometown.

Personality of Maia's cup.

Or Aldo:

No speak English.

Keeps bitching about pay.

Keeps pulling out.

Back