Are there any division you dont really care about at the moment?

Tamriel Terror

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
-125 (WME let walk/released like 3 solid top 10 guys, theres also no contender left, I do like MM though)

-205 (besides Rumble idc about the division, Jones is a screw up, glover and Dc are getting old, gus is injured/not motivated/hasn't looked good for a while, WME let guys like Bader, Misha, etc. walk, and the rest either retired or moved to MW)

-Women's 145 (joke of a division with like 2 fighters)
-Women's 135 ( a step above women's 145 but still pretty meh)

women's 115 is growing on me a little, WME should've made a 125 instead of 145 women's division though obviously.

Pretty much all the WMMA divisions.

I'll watch them, but I'm not jumping up and down in anticipation of any of their fights.

MMA manlet divisions, sort of the same, although I like watching Mighty Mouse do his thang.

Flyweight and bamtamweight. I'm usually not interested in them unless it's a championship fight

flyweight is lacking competition , i mean they just gave an ultimate fighter winner a title shot right away. give mighty mouse another shot at the bantemweight title.

If it were up to me:

- WMMA would ALL be sent to Invicta

- FLW would be done away with and merged with BW

- LHW would go up to 225lbs

- HW wouldn't have a weight limit

Womens 115
Womens 135
Womens 145
Flyweight
Light Heavyweight

I like Welterweight in general but caring less and less about it in recent times, the champ is so annoying and the division has got weaker overall.

Womens heavyweight division is lacking in talent wise

Fat-Ronda-Rousey--125573.jpg

Really only watch high profile 135 fights and championship fights at 125.

Really don't have much interest in wmma outside of hot woman fighting.

WMMA and FLW

That will never change. No name can make it interesting.

Pretty much all the WMMA divisions.

I'll watch them, but I'm not jumping up and down in anticipation of any of their fights.

MMA manlet divisions, sort of the same, although I like watching Mighty Mouse do his thang.
I'm yet to see you post something I disagree with.

I enjoy watching Joanna too.

Womens 115
Womens 135
Womens 145
Flyweight
Light Heavyweight

I like Welterweight in general but caring less and less about it in recent times, the champ is so annoying and the division has got weaker overall.
Agreed. Its a meh division honestly. Its definitely lost a lot of its flair especially after GSP left. Lw is by far the best division imo .

Agreed. Its a meh division honestly. Its definitely lost a lot of its flair especially after GSP left. Lw is by far the best division imo .
Very true, and one of the main problems with WW is there is just way too many rematches, its the rematch division. Basically all the title fights in last few years have been rematches between guys.

HW , LHW and most WMMA ( there are a few fighters who i really enjoy watching like JJ but i don't care for the division )

FW, LW, WW and MW are the only good divisions.

Every other one sucks, or is too shallow to keep me interested.

Very true, and one of the main problems with WW is there is just way too many rematches, its the rematch division. Basically all the title fights in last few years have been rematches between guys.
Robbie vs Hendricks II
Robbie vs Rory II
Wonderboy vs Woodley II

Heavyweight division because fighters are always one punch away from losing fights, its disappointing. Theres no wars like they happen in lower divisions.
Pride heavyweight division was the real shit tho

LHW and HW are funny bad atm.

Except for Nguyen and DJ's chance to break Anderson's title defense record, I don't care about 125.
WFW is pretty useless at the moment.

Back