Joe Rogan Angry Because the UFC didn't Make Nick & Nate fight at UFC 209, 2 Million PPV

Pentogento

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I agree ufc 209 at Stockton would be fucking awesome nick nate gill, avila

2 million???

<{nope}>

More like 200k.

This isn't 2010. No one wants to see Nick Diaz fight.

Never understood this obsession over the Diaz bros fighting at UFC 209. I mean I get it, they're from the 209, 420 blaze it :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, hehehe, have a chuckle. Sure it would be fun to have them on, but if they don't want to fight, what's the big deal?

Their demands arent realistic anymore anyway. Too bad. I want them to get paid but they are never going to get the numbers they ask for and their careers are just going to pass by now.

bong-bud-ganga-gif-grass-Favim.com-238664.gif

Can't even read title without going to 90s

eac5fbc0def81020d32527d6ad6b2a0e.jpg

I m angry because Jor Rogaine acts like a retard the last 3 years.

I think overload of chemicals to include hormones has really pushed Rogan over the edge, he really seems to lost his grip on things...poor Joe.

It wouldnt get even 1 million but yes, its a wasted opportunity.

Ever since smoking weed has been legal in CA, rogan has been a bit much on the podcast.

missed opportunity imo
but diaz bros prolly being difficult as usual

Joe has an extreme obsession with weed

he reminds of the nerds at school who try weed when they are 28 and now are overcompensating with their love of weed

ive said it so many times, no one gives a FUCK about the "hurr durr nick and nate on 209 huhuh"

I agree, Nick Diaz doesn't sell at all. That's why everyone wants to fight him.... wait

It seems like everybody but the Diaz brothers cared about that.

To be fair, we haven't seen how much of a draw Nate can be since the Conor fight. The whole ordeal changed his bum life and really elevated his status. Him and Nick combined, in their hometown, marketed to all the Cali bros could possibly yield some really high numbers.

Back