Black Beast wants Mark Hunt next who wins ?

J

JollyRants

upload_2017-2-22_8-4-38.png If Mark Hunt ko Reem this match up sounds pretty good as a title eliminator.

Feed Poormans brett rogers to Overeem

064_Overeem_vs_Rogers.jpg

I say Hunt, Lewis is sloppy gets tagged a lot and if Hunt hits him he is going to gas fast

Hunt has been doing this for years and is patient, only a matter of time before he gets a flush shot on the BB who has the propensity to start throwing for the fences when he thinks he smells blood. I just don't think he's technical enough yet to beat a guy like Hunt, Reem, JDS, Cain, Stipe, ect...but it is HW so all comers have a punchers chance.

Depends on what Hunt shows up. If the one that "fought" Lesnar shows up, Lewis will take him down and TKO him eventually. If the one that cracks shows up, every HW is in trouble.

Great fight. Hunt by KO.

Lewis was only asked who he wants next it doesn't mean he'll fight Hunt next.

Dangerous fight for Lewis, Hunt has a KO punch power.

Dangerous fight for Lewis, Hunt has a KO punch power.

I think Hunt would take it, but we don't know where his head is at after the lesnar fight

Interim UFC Heavyweight Champion Derrick "The Black Beast" Lewis TKOs Hunt in the first round.

I like how Lewis fought his way up despite the holes in his game. He admitted himself that he is a one dimensional fighter and that he needs to evolve if he wants to fight the elite.

That being said, war Hunto. War Super Samoan!

Alot of people saying Hunt will easily KO Lewis, don't sleep on the Black Beasts punching power, the dude is like 280lbs on fight night probably and when he swarms on you it is scary as fck, I think it'd be a sick fight wouldn't be surprised if either guy won via KO

I'd like to see Derek win just because Sherdog will be upset that Mark lost. Having said that I think this is a good match up for Mark Hunt.

A younger Hunt would win, but Mark is 11 years older and has taken MUCH more damage. Youth and speed beat Father Time, unfortunately. Hunt is looking more like Roy Nelson (whom Lewis beat) in every fight.

Back