Yoel Romero’s manager says Michael Bisping ‘is absolutely ducking Yoel’

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
“The reality of it is that Dana agrees and so does every single person that owns the UFC, has a piece of the UFC,” said Kawa. “From the celebrity owners to Ari Emanuel, Patrick Whitesell, every one of the employees at WME, every single person here at First Round Management, and probably the millions and millions of fans that watch the UFC agree that Yoel Romero deserves the next shot at Michael Bisping. I think the issue here is the following: Michael Bisping understands that his days are numbered when it comes to a guy like Yoel Romero. I think he understands the game very well from every opponent he’s picked.

“Obviously, you’ve seen what he’s done. He fought Dan Henderson. He wanted Dan Henderson in London. It made no sense whatsoever. The UFC didn’t want to do that fight. He kind of forced their hand because obviously he has the belt.”

“What I’ve seen from Mike is that he’s gonna call his shots and he’s gonna make smart moves, which I can’t blame him for. If you were managing Michael Bisping or you were Michael Bisping and you had your choice of waiting on a guy who’s been out for two and a half years, which might get you your largest payday, or fighting a guy who’s probably the scariest person in the UFC at this point. You’re talking about 10 fights, nine of them are knockouts? I don’t know that you’d want to fight this guy either.

“So I understand Michael Bisping but I also put this on Georges St-Pierre... Honestly, if he said, ‘I want to fight 170,’ he could easily come down and fight Tyron Woodley. But pick between Tyron Woodley and Michael Bisping. If you’re managing Michael Bisping, who do you choose and if you’re managing Georges St-Pierre, who do you choose? I think at the end of the day you stay clear of Yoel Romero and Tyron Woodley for as much as you can. And that’s the problem that we’re having right now.”

“I don’t care what anybody says, he is absolutely ducking Yoel Romero right now. It’s been confirmed to me by everybody at the UFC. Michael Bisping wants no part of Yoel Romero at this point. None whatsoever.

“I’m not telling you that he’s necessarily ducking him because he doesn’t want to ever fight him, I just think that right now, at this point he’s just trying to sidestep that fight, take this Georges St-Pierre fight, hope he wins, and if he wins, ‘I’ll fight Yoel Romero.’ If he doesn’t win, ‘I got my payday,’ and then Yoel can go and fight Georges.”

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/2/2...bisping-is-absolutely-ducking-yoel-malki-kawa

TS forgot to add in Breaking News in the thread title...

Bisping has officially FLAT OUT DUCKED 3 possible opponents(romero-mousasi-jacare)
This is a first in UFC history.
The more I think about it, there are so many parallels between Bisping and President Trump.
At the top of the list- neither are legitimate.Theyre both punchlines....I can go on and on but won't cause this is a fight forum.
UFC has to make Bisping defend title against a deserving 185er- for heavens sake.

Bisping will not fight a black man. It's bad press, Wonderboy told him so.

63798546.jpg

Yes. I think he may be ducking. He has said he has one more fight left. I think he is looking for the biggest payday that will allow him to win. One more paycheck. Hang them up.

Kawa is completely objective. Completely unbiased. LOL

He should fight Romero at this point. Lets get this shit over with already. Mike, either lose and F off or beat Romero so I can laugh and make a thread about it.

Didn't milky moron also say that jon jones is completely innocen ?

People still underrestimate the GOAT Michael Bisping, stop it.

Destiny.

Thanks Luke!

So hes being bias by saying something everyone one on earth with a brain knows ? Bisping is ducking Yoel this is a fact.

Last time I checked, Bisping doesn't have a fight booked yet. So, I guess he is ducking EVERYONE.

Last time I checked, Bisping doesn't have a fight booked yet. So, I guess he is ducking EVERYONE.
Yeah he is ducking everyone have you been under a rock ? Hes ducked Weidman, Jacare, Yoel, and Moose. hes ducking everyone that would be a threat and trying to take the easist fight. First he did it by fighting 47 year old rank 13 Dan Henderson. Now hes doing it by trying to fight WW GSP instead of fighting Yoel and Jacare.

Yeah he is ducking everyone have you been under a rock ? Hes ducked Weidman, Jacare, Yoel, and Moose. hes ducking everyone that would be a threat and trying to take the easist fight. First he did it by fighting 47 year old rank 13 Dan Henderson. Now hes doing it by trying to fight WW GSP instead of fighting Yoel and Jacare.

I know right? He even had knee surgery because he is so committed to ducking.

Can't blame Bisping, he knows he's in for a hospital treatment if he fights Romero right now.

He'll get starch against Romero, poor Champ.

I know right? He even had knee surgery because he is so committed to ducking.
Exactly. He got knee surgery but still ask for a GSP fight instead of Yoel. That knee healed up real quick once he heard GSP could be a option. Bisping been fighting for a long time im willing to bet a million that he decided to get that knee surgery now just to delay the Yoel fight as much as possible. If you really believe Bisping isnt ducking the top contenders your ether from England or just delusional as fuck.

Kawa should take a long walk off of a short pier.

At least be honest with your self man. Bisping first defense was against Dan Henderson. Bisping tried getting a fight with Diaz, Tyron and GSP before ever wanting to fight the other top MWs. If you recall last year he was readily available to fight Diaz/GSP because "He wanted to stay active and since there are no middle weights available at the moment". Then the Jacare vs Rockhold 2 fight was pulled in Nov and Bisping was all of a sudden too injured to fight. Then he tried making a fight with Tyron Woodley but that fell through quickly by Dana White. Now he's back to holding out and trying to get a fight with GSP. The guy is avoiding all top competition in his weight class. Open your eyes Ray.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back