Travis should be more like Gus

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gus saw that he can't keep up with the new breed on the feet and used his size do become a dominant wrestler. I don't understand why Travis doesn't do that too. Training with Gus and his coaches for a while I'm pretty sure would help him a greatly to become a dominat wrestler. It' obvious that he cannot fight as a striker anymore and that he needs to become a wrestler.

Gus saw that he can't keep up with the new breed on the feet
giphy.gif

How about you come over to my house and fuck my sister?

aren't they both supposed to be the "new breed"?

How about you come over to my house and fuck my sister?
how about I come over and we just share a nice bottle of wine, watch gossip girl(I have the box set) and then maybe a kiss on the cheek at the end of the night.....if she's lucky

He added wrestling because he knew it had to be that way not because he couldn't keep up with striking. Come on man use your brain.

Kofinger is always there to make Sherdog great sometimes

Me thinks Travis could use a coach other than Edmond to game plan his fights, he always seems to end up in strait up brawls or crazy scrambles and always seems to get clipped eventually. I know it's HW, but he has a decent chin and is always competitive... I honestly feel like with the right team Travis could be a top 3 HW, or even hold the title as it seems like the HW fighters have longer primes and fight well into their 30's if not 40's, thus plenty of time to improve.

Travis is just like Gus. He can't beat a top fighter either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back