The Beast vs. Big Ben...Make it HAPPEN

ProDG

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Derrick Lewis and Ben Rothwell should fight. This would be an entertaining fight against two big dudes.

After Werdum of course. I actually just want to see someone shut Derrick Lewis up. He seems like an ass. I'll take Ngannou vs Lewis too.

I would prefer this fight over the Werdum fight. Rothwell/Black Beast just seems like the perfect balance of tough/goofy/dumb/entertaining. I'd be fine with watching these 2 fight a best of 7 series against each other, 1 fight every 2 months.

After Werdum of course. I actually just want to see someone shut Derrick Lewis up. He seems like an ass. I'll take Ngannou vs Lewis too.
Travis is that you?

"Who hits the cheezier post fight"

whoever wins, this will guarantee some weird asss post fight interview. i like it

This would be an entertaining fight against two big dudes.
Im pretty sure that that English is incorrect but fook it .... i like that match up , make it happen !!

He should fight the winner of werdum/rothwell. And then a title fight if he wins that fight

He should fight the winner of werdum/rothwell. And then a title fight if he wins that fight
2 more fights at the very least, if not 3. I checked the rankings last night cuz i got curious. Can't beleieve that he jumped that much. Objectively speaking, I think that the top 4/5 fighters can expose and exploit a lot of the weaknesses that lewis has shown.

whoever wins, this will guarantee some weird asss post fight interview. i like it
Didn't Lewis take his post-fight move from Randy Orton? I couldn't think of anything funnier than Rothwell doing Bray Wyatt's upside down tounge out move or even Rothwell walking with a lantern. I would crack up so hard. Someone shoop that!!!

If Big Ben were able to get a takedown he probably subs the Beast. Standing would be interesting with Lewis' power vs Rothwell's iron chin.

could you imagine if it was a draw?

They'd both be doing this simultaneously next to eachother.

GlitteringZealousLaughingthrush.gif
ScientificPowerlessHuman.gif

The Ultimate Cringefest championships...

Nah, Travis is probably an ass too, but Idk. Lewis has no class and needs to eat some humble pie.

He's already one of the most humble guys in mma. He straight up said Browne was a technically better fighter than he is. Who else says that?

You got a point. The one i was trying to make I guess is adding insult to injury. He don't gotta be an asshat to Browne, I mean, he just gave the guy a concussion... that's enough punishment for a day. You know what I mean?

Back