Most Embarrassing Loss In The UFC

RememberYammaPit

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Personally, I don't think it's close; Luke Rockhold getting KO'd by Michael Bisping might still be the answer in 100 years. There's so many issues with it that make it embarrassing

-Rockhold completely outclassed him just a year and half prior and was a legitimate champion with a legitimate stoppage of Chris Weidman under his belt. Rockhold also had beaten guys that Bisping couldn't; Jacare and Kennedy.

-Bisping never KO'd anybody in the UFC and was pretty clearly a middle of the pack competitor his entire career.

-Bisping followed up this performance by struggling mightily with the Ghost of Dan Henderson, furthering the evidence that he didn't have a career resurgence, was not championship caliber, and it was just Rockhold choking.

-The title fight was "Earned" via a decision win over Anderson Silva, who just looked pathetic against Derek Brunson

I'm honestly shocked Luke Rockhold makes public appearances and even complained about money months ago. This was a loss that should haunt his soul. He should want the third fight for free, and when he wins, he should react like scoring a touchdown while losing 50-0, just complete disgust with himself for having an L on his record to Bisping. At least Matt Serra showed his power was real when he knocked around Karo Parisyan, if people go the GSP-Serra route. Rockhold will never be able to excuse what he allowed to happen.

Luke Rockhold getting KO'd by Michael Bisping was basically the equivalent of missing Bucket Number 1 on the Bozo The Clown show.
2745296695_a1d7c62f0a_b.jpg

Last edited:
5fc04f7b1a69b028a7bada98be80a2ee

"Prime" Conman almost get murdered (referee had to save his life) by fat, hungover Nate Diaz

Aldo was just unlucky

i vote Conor vs Eddie for obvious reasons, one of them is: no adjustments after round one

That judogirl that get ktfo by Nunes.

Though I felt embarrassed for Aldo, the KO happened as any other would have happened. It could have happened 24 minutes in, or 13 seconds. He got caught in an exchange. That's it. It wasn't even a bad exchange, he landed, Conor landed better.

It wasn't like he was clowning; Anderson vs. Weidman..

Personally, I don't think it's close; Luke Rockhold getting KO'd by Michael Bisping might still be the answer in 100 years. There's so many issues with it that make it embarrassing

-Rockhold completely outclassed him just a year and half prior and was a legitimate champion with a legitimate stoppage of Chris Weidman under his belt. Rockhold also had beaten guys that Bisping couldn't; Jacare and Kennedy.

-Bisping never KO'd anybody in the UFC and was pretty clearly a middle of the pack competitor his entire career.

-Bisping followed up this performance by struggling mightily with the Ghost of Dan Henderson, furthering the evidence that he didn't have a career resurgence, was not championship caliber, and it was just Rockhold choking.

-The title fight was "Earned" via a decision win over Anderson Silva, who just looked pathetic against Derek Brunson

I'm honestly shocked Luke Rockhold makes public appearances and even complained about money months ago. This was a loss that should haunt his soul. He should want the third fight for free, and when he wins, he should react like scoring a touchdown while losing 50-0, just complete disgust with himself for having an L on his record to Bisping. At least Matt Serra showed his power was real when he knocked around Karo Parisyan, if people go the GSP-Serra route. Rockhold will never be able to excuse what he allowed to happen.

Serious question: How long have you been watching?

Serious question: How long have you been watching?

2005. Why? Was there an early UFC where an elite fighter lost by KO to someone completely mediocre and with no KO power? GSP-Serra was an upset, but everyone knew Serra had heavy hands.

I think Forrest getting destroyed by Anderson was the most embarrassing. Completely outclassed.

Any of these:

Rousey vs Holm
Nunes vs Rousey
Weidman vs Silva 1
Aldo vs McGregor
Esparza vs JoJed

Has to be Aldo getting destroyed completely and utterly in 13 seconds by a guy he tried to dismiss as a clown, especially since they filmed him weeping in his locker room.

2005. Why? Was there an early UFC where an elite fighter lost by KO to someone completely mediocre and with no KO power? GSP-Serra was an upset, but everyone knew Serra had heavy hands.

Fun fact: GSP was Serra's first finish by way of strikes.

Shogun losing to Forrest was a bigger upset by far. Even with the knee surgery nobody thought the guy who just got knocked out by the techno viking Keith Jardine was going to beat Shogun.

Gonzaga Cro Cop-ing Cro Cop may have been the most embarrassing moment in the octagon, especially considering their skillsets.

BJ Penn beating the ever loving shit out of Diego for almost a full 5 rounds comes to mind as well. Probably the most lopsided prolonged beating in UFC history(only rivaled MAYBE by Cain vs JDS 2 and 3). 150 to 8 in strikes, and BJ stuffed all 27 takedown attempts.

There are others, but it's 3am and I'm tired.

You're just a Bisping hater man.

In recent memory: Ronda vs Nunes ofcourse.

One of the most embarrassing losses has to be Forrest when he fought Anderson.

Back