how competitive is black beast vs Rothwell?

209 Life

FACE THE PAIN!!!
Banned
Reaction score
I think Beast shuts his lights out. Rothwell was a punching bag vs JDS. Slow plodding movement forward with no head movement. Beast via KO. Then title shot after rothwell

I respectfully disagree. I think Rothwell hits just as hard (or harder) the beast, is more technical and has better cardio. Rothwell already be got worked by JDS and I predict if Beast ever fought JDS it wouldn't go to a decision, prob first round KO for JDS. Like them both though.

I like to see Rothwell vs Verdum and Beast vs Reem vs Hunt winner

would be an interesting fight for sure, probably 60/40 chances for Derrick

Rothwell jacks him up on the feet. Then chokes him out when lewis tries to take him down.

The Battle of The Chubby Dudes. Rothwell by submission in the second.

Dare I say Greatest Fight of All Time (leadup, shit talk and bang time)???

Black Beast by murder. Black Beast should be p4p# 1 right now.

Would like to see it, although prefer rothwell vs werdum.

Feel like rothwell would beat beast. Just as big, crazy durable, better cardio and has more weapons. Still, stranger things have happened.

Lewis almost lost , what 5-6 times vs Browne (liver) ?
Rothwell a step up with a better chin...Rothwell favorite but I have to think by how much..

VyQyyZ.gif

Man, you Conor hating plattards are desperate for any new hype train to jump on, aren't you?

Bubby, this has nothing to do with Conor. Black beast is just awesome. You should want to suck his big black cock, I know I would if I were gay.

Bubby, this has nothing to do with Conor. Black beast is just awesome. You should want to suck his big black cock, I know I would if I were gay.

You are a member of platinum nation. That's gayer than having 4 bbcs in you at once.

You are a member of platinum nation. That's gayer than having 4 bbcs in you at once.
Nope. You should be considered straight even if you get caught masterbating at Platinums fine ass pics. Platinum is just that awesome, you can't help it.

Man, you Conor hating plattards are desperate for any new hype train to jump on, aren't you?
How can I say this? Okay...here goes....this thread is not about Connor. I know, I know, hard to believe, but yeah we're actually talking about Ben Rothwell and Derrick Lewis....move along sir.

Back