I wouldnt wanna be the next opponent for this ANIMAL

The Witcher

відродитися
@Silver
Reaction score

He was there from the beginning. A power that exist at the end of all things. He walked with our gods and shaped our deepest beliefs. An executioner at the gallows. A lone hunter on a pale horse. A soldier on the battlefield. A criminal in the shadows. Fields become burial grounds in his wake. Every great atrocity, every feeble passing, he stands witness. In our strife, in our revolutions and in our wars, he has left his mark. And in the end, his will be the last face you see.

I used to live near Minto. Such a shit hole.

Such an awesome fighter and would love to see him as champ one day.

Always been a fan of Whittaker and I'm excited to see him fight the top fighters at MW. Dude has serious power, good boxing, and is still young. Excited to see him fight a top 4-7 fighter next. Top of MW is very interesting. Maybe Anderson next? Bisping vs. Romero is next for the belt. Have a feeling Jacare vs. Rockhold 2 is gonna get rescheduled and Moose and Weidman is happening. I'm leaning towards Anderson, or the winner of Belfort Gastelum next. We'll see.
Can't wait to see him get back in there ASAP.

WAR WHITTAKER!

Last edited:
always like watching the reaper fight!...In his last fight the way he found those small openings going backwards was something special. Especially with the kind of insane pressure Brunson was putting on him

Fighters like Whitaker are the reason I still watch even the most random seasons of TUF.

WTF? chin up. mouth open. standing square against opponent. this is really bad for a "professional" fighter

WTF? chin up. mouth open. standing square against opponent. this is really bad for a "professional" fighter

I've never seen this guy fight before, but based on that video, I'm not really impressed. Most fighters today have that type of speed in mit work too. You're just memorizing combos. He had to reset a few times. I can do that faster!(im ready to get hated on lol)

Back