Is TFerg serious?

BlackPanther

קℓล†เиµм вэℓ†
@Brown
Reaction score
Is he fuckin tryin' hurt his rib?? He better not get injured and deprive us fans from that fight we've been waiting forever.

Inb4 bruised ribs.

img_1557.jpg

Its called light sparring with padding u vag

Is he fuckin tryin' hurt his rib?? He better not get injured and deprive us fans from that fight we've been waiting forever.

they literally do this in boxing all the time with medicine balls
Quit being a bitch

Where were they sparring?
Any form of contact is sparring, you're probably thinking live round simulations as the only form of sparring. Please refrain from contacting me with your stupidity thanks in advance.

That sounds like a shitty remix of a good song, for shame.

Any form of contact is sparring, you're probably thinking live round simulations as the only form of sparring. Please refrain from contacting me with your stupidity thanks in advance.
You don't get to make up your own definition of sparring. You've never stepped foot in a gym. You've never sparred. Apologize and admit you're a lame or leave and never return.

Hopefully he won't pull out with a rib injury 3 days before the fight <mma3>

You don't get to make up your own definition of sparring. You've never stepped foot in a gym. You've never sparred. Apologize and admit you're a lame or leave and never return.
Sure thing buddy :)

That's a pretty common drill in Muay Thai/Boxing (well replace the kicks by punches of course), as long as you avoid hitting the ribs too much

This dude is a animal...Toney bringing CHUTE BOX GYM BACKKKK

Sure thing buddy :)
Thanks for admitting your defeat. PM me if you have any questions about training in the future or if you just want to run anything by me before posting to help avoid sounding like a dumb asshole in the future

Back