***#9 Ranked UFC Strawweight, Randa "Quiet Storm" Markos SHERDOG Q&A #2***

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drake

(Q&A now over)

*****This is a Q&A for UFC Strawweight, Randa Markos! She will answer your questions LIVE on FRIDAY the 24th of February at 3:00 PM EST. This thread will open when it is time. Remember to keep it clean & respectful otherwise dubs or bans will be handed out.*****

Randa Markos is the #9 ranked fighter in the UFC Strawweight division & was also a contestant on season 20 of The Ultimate Fighter. Randa comes back to Sherdog fresh off earning the biggest victory of her career last Sunday as she defeated former champion & rival from TUF, Carla Esparza by split decision at UFC Fight Night 105 in Halifax, Nova Scotia.

kmbrYAl.jpg

Born in Iraq, turned Canadian, Randa holds a 7-4 pro MMA record with notable wins over the likes of Carla Esparza, Tecia Torres, Aisling Daly, Felice Herrig & Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger. She is a purple belt in BJJ & it shows as a majority of her wins have come by way of submission. On her season of The Ultimate Fighter, she was seen as the one of the biggest underdogs yet made it to the semi finals regardless. Randa also holds a 4-2 amateur MMA record & has competed in multiple grappling tournaments.

Follow her here:

Twitter: @randamma
Facebook: Randa Markos
Instagram: randamarkos

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on a huge win Sunday !!! What did you do to celebrate?

whats the most youve ever spent on an ice-cream

Congrats on a huge win Sunday !!! What did you do to celebrate?
Went out for drinks with everyone that came down from Windsor. Had about six tequila shots in a whole bunch of pizza best night ever

What do you think about facing Felice next? I want you to whoop her a**! congrats on the W over Carla btw.
1 down 1 to go.

Do you ever think of the great kings of Assyria and feel inspired to crush your foes?

Congrats on thw win! Whats it like being only few UFC fighters being of arab descent? And who would you like to face next?
Iraq ftw!

From MJKolhoff on Twitter:

I was just wondering from your perspective what part of your fight game were you most proud of? As a fan I was impressed by your improved footwork, your cardio outlasted Carla's, your grappling was super impressive, but what were you most proud of? Thx again.

Hi Randa, I'm a huge fan from England and I'd just like to thank you for the time you've taken once again to spend some time with us on here. @Drake aka Homeless Infant who is now an admin here has been your fan for years on here, and I want to thank the both of you for making this happen.

What choons are you listening to at the moment?

Chules.

Congrats on thw win! Whats it like being only few UFC fighters being of arab descent? And who would you like to face next?
Iraq ftw!
Feels great. We need more middle eastern women. We are badass. Just looking to enjoy the moment right now and keep improving. Would definitely like to fight someone above me in the rankings
From MJKolhoff on Twitter:

I was just wondering from your perspective what part of your fight game were you most proud of? As a fan I was impressed by your improved footwork, your cardio outlasted Carla's, your grappling was super impressive, but what were you most proud of? Thx again.
Definitely my footwork and able to stuff some of her shots

Iraq ftw!
Went need more middle eastern women. We are badass. Not sure whoa next just enjoying the moment

Hi Randa, I'm a huge fan from England and I'd just like to thank you for the time you've taken once again to spend some time with us on here. @Drake aka Homeless Infant who is now an admin here has been your fan for years on here, and I want to thank the both of you for making this happen.

What choons are you listening to at the moment?

Chules.
Love love love Florence and the Machine

What's the one movie that you can always watch & still laugh at each time you watch it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back