Did Holloway srsly say #wheresWaldo on live TV?

LyotoMacheetah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He said hashtag. A professional cage fighter was reduced to spouting a phrase commonly used by preteen girls to describe their teenage heart throbs.

These guys really need to learn how to talk shit. I've seen better shit produced out of a bellybutton.

yea then he went to disney land to look for him

Gonna be a good fight...aside from the Where's Waldo nonsense, I'm glad there isn't too much shit talk, just a fight, and it is going to be a good one....Aldo is no joke, he's a GOAT for God's sake.

yea he did but he also whooped pettis' ass beforehand
source.gif

I am more concerned with how he fights, get some focus grandpa, h a s h t a gnotmysherdog

He said hashtag. A professional cage fighter was reduced to spouting a phrase commonly used by preteen girls to describe their teenage heart throbs.

These guys really need to learn how to talk shit. I've seen better shit produced out of a bellybutton.
hashtag who cares

#WhoCares

hashtag u mad bro?

hashtag gotten to

Cant wait for Holiday to finally find #Waldo !!!

only a person who lives under a rock would think using '#' relates to being a pre teen girl, i think what he meant by #wheresjosewaldo is that he wants yous to join the movement and spam aldo's social media, without the '#' it would simply be a remark but hes trying to make the statement a movement and something that people use as bio's on forums, twitter and what not. He is essentially trademarking the quote.

only a person who lives under a rock would think using '#' relates to being a pre teen girl, i think what he meant by #wheresjosewaldo is that he wants yous to join the movement and spam aldo's social media, without the '#' it would simply be a remark but hes trying to make the statement a movement and something that people use as bio's on forums, twitter and what not. He is essentially trademarking the quote.

this. it's a good way to market himself and you're an idiot if you think only preteens use hashtags

hashtags ARE stupid, but he's not stupid for using it.

Back