Do you remember when Overeem said that Conor would probably last two rounds with him?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not a conor fan, but this pretty much proves that size doesn't matter that much. And I choose to believe what a well spoken, intelligent fighter with nearly 90 professional fights in both kickboxing and mma says than the average sherdoger. Everyone that says Conor won't be the favorite at winning the WW title if he moves up to WW is just delusional.

Last edited:
The real question is.. Will Overreem last two rounds with Hunto !!!

Body weight and chin durability don't really have any proven correlation

He could last 2 rounds by running away. We've seen it before in kickboxing with the small guys hanging on and even winning sometimes in freakshow fights.

Considering Alistair has a glass chin Conor would KO him im not being a Conor dickrider but 1+1=2

I think Conor could KO overeem in the first.

Considering Alistair has a glass chin Conor would KO him im not being a Conor dickrider but 1+1=2

His chin is pretty crap but Reem has taken and survived shots with power that Conor couldn't generate in 3 lifetimes. Guess how many shots it would take for Overeem to send Connor into a coma? hint - it's one of the numbers in your post

I'm not a conor fan, but this pretty much proves that size doesn't matter that much. And I choose to believe what a well spoken, intelligent fighter with nearly 90 professional fights in both kickboxing and mma says than the average sherdoger. Everyone that says Conor won't be the favorite at winning the WW title if he moves to WW is just delusional.

The longer a Reem fight goes on, the bigger chance Reem loses. I hate to say it but I think a well-placed Conor-Bomb could TKO Reem.

As a reminder, Reem does not have the best chin. This does not mean Conor would get past Reem's kicks, knees and long reach.

Conor didnt even last two rounds with Cabo Nate ... LMAO

C-level athleticism only gets you so far

Would not be surprised at all if some of the shots that Diaz absorbed put Overeem completely out.

The Reem would kill Conor even if he tripped and fell on him...one body kick and he kicks Conor out of the octagon like a football.

Body weight and chin durability don't really have any proven correlation
They absolutely have a strong correlation. It requires so much more force to knock out a 200# man as opposed to a 150# man. That's why you'll see dudes move up and suddenly their hands aren't hurting guys the same way they used to.

LOL.

It would be a miracle if this lasted past 30 seconds.

Head clean off. Conor bless.

Back