Khabib/Tony or Woodley/Wonderboy

LeBron

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Which fight are you most excited about? For me it's Khabib vs Tony and it isn't close to be honest.

Khabib - Ferguson . And the return of Groovy Lando!!!

Khabib vs Tony :) to bad they have to fight each other now

15876680_1015094765257449_4646942417117773824_n.jpg

Khabib and Tony should of been the main event, the fight is main event worthy, plus the return of Groovy Lando

I think everyone agrees that Khabib vs Tony is the most anticipated fight of the year so far.

I don't know... they are both good fights and both are excellent opportunities for strikers to beat up grinders. Which I'm always a fan of... when it happens. ;)

Khabib Tony is the fight, WW who cares about right now

Khabib/Tony is interesting on so many levels.

Honestly, there's a million ways I could see this fight going. I probably haven't been this hyped for a fight since Conor/Aldo.

Khabib/Tony. Woodley/Wonderboy will be fun too, but we've already seen it

In the era of fights that does not make sense and no system in place for titleshots Khabib vs Tony is a breath of fresh air. The only negative thing i can say about it is that they both deserve a titleshot and now they have to eliminate one becouse the one fight champion is on maternity leave

In the era of fights that does not make sense and no system in place for titleshots Khabib vs Tony is a breath of fresh air. The only negative thing i can say about it is that they both deserve a titleshot and now they have to eliminate one becouse the one fight champion is on maternity leave

Credit goes to Khabib for actually staying firm demanding the fight.

UFC wanted to do Khabib vs Aldo.

And you're right they both deserved a title shot. It should have been Ferguson challenging Khabib for the title right now, if Eddie had taken the Khabib fight back in November.

Yea I also don't like the idea of contenders finishing off each other like that

Back