Are you going to buy 209? PLUS: Is Khabib vs Ferguson the best possible fight UFC can make nowadays?

Tramero

50-0 Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
$60

Woodley vs Thompson II
Khabib vs Ferguson for Interim Belt (5 rounds)
Overeem vs Hunt
Lando Vannata vs David Teymur
Rashad vs Kelly

The card has everything, a fight between the best 2 LW who are in an incredible run, epic black vs white race battle, best prospect of the UFC right now, 2 old school HWs, and Rashad getting KTFO

Also, is Khabib vs Ferguson the best meaningful fight UFC can make right now? If you don't think so, tell me 1 better fight that's not meaningless

2 fighters that are in an amazing run, Ferguson winning 15 of last 16 fights, being 12-1 in the UFC and Khabib undefeated, 24-0, 8-0 in the UFC

Winner likely to be promoted to champ in a couple of months

I buy them all, so yes i will be buying this one

TJ vs Cody is the best fight. Way more well rounded skills between the two, and there more technical. Khabib can only fight on the ground. Fergs exciting, but wild and sloppy

This is going to be a great PPV. Khabib - Ferguson could be fight of the year. I'll be watching !!!

Im not buying Im watching on a seceret website hmu if you wanna know what its called, and absolutely Khabib is possibly the most dominate, and best lightweight ever, and Tony Ferguson is so good and creative, Im betting that Khabib beats him in the 2nd round via submission.

Great card, but it will not sell more than 350k

$60

The card has everything, a fight between the best 2 LW who are in an incredible run, epic black vs white race battle, best prospect of the UFC right now, 2 old school HWs, and Rashad getting KTFO

I lol'ed

P.S I agree with you, excellent card, I won't be buying it but will go to the pub to watch most assuredly.

I'm not buying, but I'll be watching with some friends.

Won't buy, since I hate WME and their roster cutting, but I'll be across the street at the bar watching.

I'd be amazed if anyone on here didn't watch it. This is the most solid ppv we've had in a while.

epic black vs white race battle

Terio-GIF.gif

There are plenty of good fights out there. Often great fights are fights that you didn't expect much from.
If you intend significant fight i say "maybe" ...this fight interests me alot. I think kabib dominates tony (i hope not).
I Also think there are plenty of lw and fw that can bring on some significant runs and good fights... Also i'm not finished with LHW. It may not be deep but i still wanna see those three guys at it again (and rumble still has to fight Jones)

Yes of course and yes. This will be a hell of a card.

Only Aldo vs Holloway will be as highly anticipated for me.

Will drive to the old Buffalo Wild Wings for it. Khabib/Tony is the best fight imo. Cody/TJ is also exceptional, but will largely be a stand up fight, Khabib/Tony should go everywhere.

I buy them all, so yes i will be buying this one

TJ vs Cody is the best fight. Way more well rounded skills between the two, and there more technical. Khabib can only fight on the ground. Fergs exciting, but wild and sloppy

TJ... vs... cody.... Isn't this in like three month?

Will drive to the old Buffalo Wild Wings for it. Khabib/Tony is the best fight imo. Cody/TJ is also exceptional, but will largely be a stand up fight, Khabib/Tony should go everywhere.

Where are you all getting this Cody vs TJ delusion?

Back