Gabi Garcia needs a UFC division

Echo_Bliss

WHAT?!
@Green
Reaction score
I wish Garcia had a bigger division to fight, because she belongs in the UFC - if Cyborg is allowed to fight there (even if just can crushing nobodies), then Garcia should also be there. It would be no worse than men's 135 or women's 145, talent pool wise.

Actually, I would love to see Gabi and Cyborg fight. I am sure this fight could happen if Gabi did a small weight cut, and Borg did no weight cutting, instead focusing on power lifting. I am sure both fighters could be comfortable close to 170-200lb mark. No weight cut anorexia. I think Garcia takes a beautiful slobberknocker.

Edit: I also believe it would show that women in the weight range of 170-220 can indeed be thin, beautiful, attractive - there is this image that it would be a bunch of fat women having sloppy sweat-fests. I don't think that is what it would be. I think it would be competitive, and produce good fights.

Last edited:
Gaby and Cyborg are friends, they would not fight each others.

Since we could have this girl in that division, I approve. Such a bae princess of titans.

Y83O2cN.jpg

The only contender I can even think of her is E Honda from Street Fighter 2.

A "That's a huge bitch" division?
d6fd46a3f9491932a9cf1ec94789caf1.gif

Did you just compare mens 135 lb division to the womens 145 lb?

Even mens 125 division with Koji gone is still waaay deeper than the womens 145 3 fighters division.

And yes, I could see them adding a division just for Gabi. (The division already exists, womens heavyweight, they just would need to add it as an official division) The only issue is they would then need to find another female that Gabi could have a trilogy against.

No, and the UFC does not need Gabi Garcia. At all.

There should only be 2 womens divisions: Beasts, and Hotties.

Beast division should be like 175

Hottie division should be 110

There wouldn't be many "women" that could compete in the Snu Snu division.

Nicole Bass (RIP)
Chyna (RIP)

Who would she fight... She is one of a kind !!!

Back