Hey Mickey Gall vs Platinum Mike Perry

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Is this the next fight to make ?
Who would you see as favorite?

Cool fight. As much as I do not like him, Platinum would win this easy I believe.

If Gall Mickey is man enough to fight Mike Perry.

We have ourselves a main event for ufc 210.

Perry via KO

Platinum by black belt destruction

cLNF7Cc.gif
cLNF7Cc.gif
cLNF7Cc.gif
cLNF7Cc.gif

If Gall Mickey is man enough to fight Mike Perry.

We have ourselves a main event for ufc 210.

Perry via KO

He'll duck 100%. Tumenov already ducked.

Sorry Perry fans, but after watching what a male model who fights part-time did to your boy, I don't see how you can think he'd have a chance with Mickey. It would probably be a good learning experience for Perry, and Mickey is such a nice guy that he'd show Mike all the holes in his game and how to fix them, but the fight wouldn't go too well for Mike Perry.

Fortunately, Mickey is a nice guy and doesn't like to pick on people below him. He only looks up, not down.

Gall already ducked Mike he moved down to LW

I love it. I am happy with the outcome either way because I think they are both dbags.

Would love for a double KO.

Sorry Perry fans, but after watching what a male model who fights part-time did to your boy, I don't see how you can think he'd have a chance with Mickey. It would probably be a good learning experience for Perry, and Mickey is such a nice guy that he'd show Mike all the holes in his game and how to fix them, but the fight wouldn't go too well for Mike Perry.

Fortunately, Mickey is a nice guy and doesn't like to pick on people below him. He only looks up, not down.
Stop trying your best to get platinum fans mad cause Gall's stand up is garbage. He'd panic wrestle and still be KO'd.

Stop trying your best to get platinum fans mad cause Gall's stand up is garbage. He'd panic wrestle and still be KO'd.
His stand up is so "garbage" that he made Sage Northcutt, the striker, look amateur?

You have an odd definition of "garbage" but alright buddy

His stand up is so "garbage" that he made Sage Northcutt, the striker, look amateur?

You have an odd definition of "garbage" but alright buddy
What fight did you watch

Sage dominated the stand up, got dropped by a telephone punch that gall threw with his eyes closed and THEN he got subbed.

You guys go beyond every limit to talk crap about Mike to get his fans mad, so much that most of you act like Jouban isn't a good fighter and Mike losing to him is some sort of shame. No it isn't cause Jouban is a decent fighter.

Danny Roberts and HGL have 10000x the standup skill of Gall and Sage combined. Go get your biased bullshit somewhere else pussy, Mike KO's people dead, suck on deez hands.

You guys wishing for this fight don't like Mike Perry that much. Please stop, you're going to get Perry hurt.

What fight did you watch
The fight that happened. The one where Sage had nothing for Mickey and then got dropped and submitted.

If you watched a different one, I don't know what to tell you.

Interesting match. I'd like to see this.

If Gall wins, then his nickname has gotta become the hypetrain derailer

I think Platinum would be offended by this fight suggestion CM Punk, Sage Northcutt, Mike Perry? Who's going down and who's moving up in this one?

Back