Is Michael Bisping the weakest champion in the history of UFC?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I think Bisping is the one of the most underated fighters of all time. I thought he beat Chael who also thought the same afterwards, and he's really competitve quite a bit against high caliber opponents.

There has been Matt Serras, and Forrest Griffin, the later of whom I feel is also one of the most underatted fighters of all time, but given stacked MW division is right now, compared to when Silva was the king in the weakest division in all of UFC including heavyweight division, Michael Bisping might be the weakest champion relative to the rest of the division in the history of UFC, because MW division is so stacked right now and how he stack up against the rest of the field.

If I were GSP, I would pick Bisping too. Win-Win fight, though I think Bisping can win that fight too. I would fight GSP too if I were Bisping, or you have to fight Romero.

Unlike Eddie-Conor fight where I thought champ was the underdog and would likely lose barring the huge upset, in this case, I think champ should have a decent champ because of Bisping's size, experience and GSP's lay off.

But anyways, Bisping is legit, but I think he should stfu all in all. I sometimes forget why so many people were happy with Henderson bomb.

Bisbing walks into a bar...

...because he's half-blind.

Ping has actually defended his strap

conor-mcgregor-AP536987861536.jpg

Yea probably and his downfall at the hands of Yoel will be...
raw

Ping has actually defended his strap

conor-mcgregor-AP536987861536.jpg

When the time comes for Mcgregor to defend a belt if it ever happens he won't be cherry picking fights outside the top 10 like Bisping. When he chose to not defend the fw belt he fought top guys at the weight class above.

Meanwhile Bisping fights Hendo who was ranked 14 I believe where he got the shit kicked out of him and was gifted a decison. Now he's trying to fight GSP who is a lot smaller and coming off a 3 year break. Bisping is way worse and I hate Mcgregor.

When the time comes for Mcgregor to defend a belt if it ever happens he won't be cherry picking fights outside the top 10 like Bisping. When he chose to not defend the fw belt he fought top guys at the weight class above.

Meanwhile Bisping fights Hendo who was ranked 14 I believe where he got the shit kicked out of him and was gifted a decison. Now he's trying to fight GSP who is a lot smaller and coming off a 3 year break. Bisping is way worse and I hate Mcgregor.

"When the time comes..."

Okay well until that time actually comes Canor is the weakest champ in the history of the universe

The fact that a 37 year old Michael Bisping is consensus #1 MW and UFC champion shows how truly shitty the current state of fighters is.

"When the time comes..."

Okay well until that time actually comes Canor is the weakest champ in the history of the universe

I'm one of the biggest Conor haters on here and he's way better than Bisping and a better champion. If Mcgregor followed Bisping's example he'd be fighting BJ Penn or Gomi in his next fight.

He's the one that gives the least fucks about what people say ever.

hi-res-76dbf95e4847603ee28847f9995235ab_crop_exact.jpg

Forrest Griffin is definitely the weakest ufc Champ ever.

Germaine The Randamie? Half the top 10 in the division below ie. anyone who grapples would have a good chance of beating her.

Probably the wmma 145 lb champ thats like 7-3 and in a division with not enough talent to even have a legit top 5 fighters list.

Back