Can't wait for March 4th

Sammy Otero 123

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Alistair Overeem vs. Mark Hunt this will be a high intense fight filled with towering fast paced action

I am excited for that matchup.

GOAT Lando too.

Hunt is overrated for being a KO artist, he loses practically every time he fights a top HW (besides CC in Pride), that said he could always catch Reem but I'll go with Demolition Man again. Hunt has losses to Stipe, Werdum, JDS, Barnett and OVEREEM he's basically a high level gatekeeper.

If Reem can avoid being touched on the chin, he'll use his grappling to win......again.

It's like a battle of the granite chin vs a questionable chin. Hunt has the whole fight to land that lunging left hook... I think he will

yeah I think I'm missing at least half of 209

Priorities
Going to watch it in Carrboro and troll Chapel Hill fans with my Duke shirt and hat.
There's a card on that day?

Wouldn't be surprised if it's a low paced fight

Really had to ask for that Saturday off to watch this. I rarely do that for UFC on pay per view. Aldo vs McGregor was the last one I did that for.

You dudes in the play by play threads aren't bad but must pay special attention this event. It's a good one.

I don't have to rewatch their 1st fight to remember it. Reem guillotine chokes him in a minute, right? A quick ending to a fight doesn't really disappoint. Well, if I'm rooting for a dude and he gets worked and finished early that sucks.

As much as I was 100% sure Jose would beat McGregor I would never wish for a different outcome than what we got. Entertaining, stunning and LOLfull.

Really had to ask for that Saturday off to watch this. I rarely do that for UFC on pay per view. Aldo vs McGregor was the last one I did that for.

You dudes in the play by play threads aren't bad but must pay special attention this event. It's a good one.

PBP is fucking trash, shertards is where it's at.

@Jermei @Toco @$uicideboy$ @SirKratos @Drake

Hopefully it's a good fight. I think Overeem looks to get him on the mat but I'm hoping for a classic Hunt Ko

Back