(video) Rory MacDonald on GSP "I think the biggest fight for him would be Bisping"

How dare you suggest we watch Rory talk. Monster.

Rory is right, but I'd still rather he stay retired.

I don't know, I actually think Bisping's a bad matchup for GSP. If they were the same size, I would see it going much like Bisping/Kennedy, but GSP is quite a bit smaller than Kennedy. I just don't see him being able to lay on Bisping for 5 rounds. Even Rashad couldn't do that.

I don't know whether it's Rory being uncomfortable on the mic or if the wars of attrition are taking it's toll, but Rory seems a little off.

He loses to Bisping

Inb4 the shertards say GSP wins
The same way Alan Belcher, Stann, Dan Miller, Jason Miller, Jorge Rivera and the other 98% were to win against Bisping

Roy is looking real rough these days. Those wars with Lawler took some years off his life. All for like 60k courtesy of the UFC.

Rory knows Bisping is the ONLY option right now...

Conor is too busy on maternity leave...

Roy is looking real rough these days. Those wars with Lawler took some years off his life. All for like 60k courtesy of the UFC.

Was just thinking that when watching. Robbie smashed his face in. I wish some of these fighters would learn to move there fucking head.

Was just thinking that when watching. Robbie smashed his face in. I wish some of these fighters would learn to move there fucking head.

It feels weird looking at him like this. Not too long ago everyone was saying "Rory is a young, talented fighter with a bright future a head in the UFC". The dude has aged.

So true...

Remember him back in the day?

With that douchey guy Mike Ritchie or whatever his name was... they looked like two young bachelors ready to take over the fight game (at least Rory did, Mike wasn't that good).

They looked young, healthy, had pretty girls with them all the time.

Now Rory looks like a Walking Dead extra...

qeC5mxS.png

I want to think even the UFC wouldn't have the balls to skip the MW contenders again for a novelty fight.

Im more surprised at how fast Rory ended up balding. Lawler knocked his nasal cavities and hairline into the Shadow Realm.

Rory looks fine, Lawler took more concussive damage in that fight.

he has always been a bit weird and awkward on the mic. It's kinda his gimmick these days.

Rory: do me a favor and don't put any ideas in the head of gsp.The middle weight division currently owns a handful of the best fighters in the planet (Bisping not one of them).It does not deserve to be held up any further than it has.Michael Bisping is turning into a punchline and I wonder if he realise s this.

Back