Overeem vs Travis browne is the fight to make

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think now with Travis huge regression this fight is a lot more fair for Overeem than it was the first time they fought. Travis has lost his chin and his movement is pretty atrocious since he started training with Edmond . He still has huge size advantage on overeem but Alistair is the more technical fighter. At this point would be a 50-50 fight... maybe a slight advantage for overeem. First to land is first to win.

Both guys seem to have lost their KO power and dance around a lot more like they're afraid to get Ko'd

Overeem is fighting Hunt, and since when does Browne have a "huge" size advantage on Overeem? He's a couple inches taller and usually comes in pretty light, even lighter often than Reem.

Travis needs to go to Bellator where the competition is easier.

Travis vs Dada5000. Let the guy win a fight FFS.

Good fight.
I'd like to see Brown smashed again.
The Bambi legs routine never gets old.

Ngannou needs a fight, but he's not ready for one of the 'big 4' yet.
Lewis needs a fight, but he's not ready for the 'Big 4' yet.
i do NOT want they to fight each other. not yet. no need to set back one of their careers for no good reason like that.

i would love to see either one of them fight Alistair Overeem.

i have no idea who i want Travis Browne to fight. certainly not anyone in the top 10. maybe Tim Johnson.

Reem was fucking Travis up in the first fight but he got over confident and careless.

At this point Reem is way higher on the totem pole than Travis, Reem just fought for the title while Travis is on a losing streak. WIth that said I wouldn't be opposed to Reem getting that loss back. He was beating Travis' ass up until he gassed and kept letting Travis kick him over and over. Econoreem should win the rematch.

Cut TS some slack. He's been away for a while.

>TS just edited thread title

Here I am believing we were brought here to discuss the MASSIVE potential of Travis BRWONE.. not 1-5 Travis Browne...

I say we REPORT TS for MISLEADING thread title...

B135RyyCQAE0q4O.jpg

Overeem beat himself in the first fight.

Travis Rousey gets bludgeoned if they ever rematch.

I don't know who that is but since we're talking HW I would like to see Struve vs. Travis Browne in a rematch. Browne has fallen far enough to make things interesting.

Travis needs a white guy to help build up his confidence again.
Reem or Ngannou would end his life at this point

First let's see if Overeem can get trough Hunt. Which i doubt. His chin is fucked. If overeem loses to Hunt yeh sure they could make this fight, and then overeem would probably murder browne. I'd still watch it tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back