Soo, when is it getting announced?

Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score
This is the next big fight, right?

16836690_1807687279482914_670899265163306014_o.jpg

Why do you care daddy's boy? You should be training!

But it looks like it won't be happening soon as Conor vs Floyd looks like it could actually be happening next.

It will happen after Conor gets bummed by Floyd.

Why do you want to see Conor getting wrestlefucked for 25 minutes?

Why do you want to see Conor getting wrestlefucked for 25 minutes?

If you're a GSP fan, you're probably gonna like that.

If you're a MMA fan, you're gonna like to see what's actually gonna happen: Conor knocking out GSP cold.

GSP is a wrestler, he will fight Edgar or Khabib as Conor wants none of that cuddling.

I thought this would be Ronda and Travis' shotgun wedding annoucement.

Hasnt fought in what 3-4 years?And he was already not the same after he came back last time,looked slower and not as explosive,add in the fact he has had an additional 2 acl surgeries in his time off i believe and usada,his comeback is destined to end in tears just like bjs.He will lose to people he would of beaten in his prime.

Conor would never take that fight. He would never volunteer to be embarrassed as badly as he would against GSP.

At 170, Conor naps under GSP's blanket

At 155, GSP gets slept cold

I thought this would be Ronda and Travis' shotgun wedding annoucement.

Is that.. Is that a wedding where they both shot-gun themselves because of how it's all been going?

This would be the only time GSP actually finishes someone.

If it's at 155, i think he might be in trouble. At 170 he eats Conor.

Despite GSP thinking he can, I really can't imagine him down at 155. Agree that he'd be in trouble at 155.

Is this the special ed forum?

What real fan would want to see GSP make his return against Conor? I want to see him fight, not so some silly smack talk spectacle against a guy who was tapped by a fighter with half GSP's ground game.

Back