Who Will Beat Khabib?

Pentogento

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Khabib is my my favourite fighter he is 24-0 and I don't think anyone in lightweight division is going to beat him. But could there be someone in ww or fw who would be a tough fight for him?

Only Aldo and Jacare could beat Khabib under 185lbs. He manhandles Luke Rockhold on a daily basis

Ferg and Conor *could* beat him, Woodley and Maia probably would, possibly Lawler too. Nobody at FW is likely, he's a big ass LW.

When that bear grows up...

5b56b8d32631bc274aab5c13dd8e6110_crop_exact.png

Some say Tony can beat Khabib. Khabib is the favorite to win, but Tony has a chance. Tony's an amazing fighter, and the future can't be predicted.

Some say Conor can beat Khabib. Unfortunately, this fight probably will never happen, so if Khabib gets past Tony I'd like to see him against a top WW, maybe Lawler or Masvidal. Or maybe if he can get down to 145 he could fight for the FW championship (the winner of the Aldo-Holloway match), and be the second UFC fighter to hold 2 titles simultaneously.

I don't know who will bib Khabeat.

Khabib beats every relevant LW out there and goes down as LW Goat. I'll have to see how he does at WW when he fights there but I wouldn't be too confident in him at WW as he'll lose his size and strength advantage there which are crucial to his style of fighting. He is a big LW but he wouldn't be a big WW imo. Tony is his biggest threat at LW, I am confident he takes this fight and if he in deed does then everybody else is getting wrecked at LW. Conor obviously poses his own type of threat but I'll be much less worried about him as opposed to Tony being that Tony is dangerous even on the ground.

Or maybe if he can get down to 145 he could fight for the FW championship
This sounds like a bad idea, he is a big LW and would have to starve himself. He's bigger than Conor who suffered to make FW.

Rockhold said it himself that he was surprised by the strength of such a small guy and that he has to actually put some effort like 40% to beat him instead of 20% what it usually takes vs other manlets.
I guess that's what he meant by "manhandling Rockhold on a daily basis" lol

Back