Lawler or Rockhold

DG88TKO

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
do you think we're likely to see either of these two any time soon? Both on the back of crushing defeats but I think if either of these guys take a top 5 fight in their division and win they will be right back in the title picture

Lawler vs Masvidal maybe? I think Maia wants to wait though I could see them matching up Lawler and Condit again.

Rockhold vs Anderson or Whittaker?

Their soul has been taken in the last fights so give them some time to recover from that.

I have a sad feeling Robbie might be done, he had the FOTY in 2014, 2015, and 2016 and I believe Round 5 of the Condit fight ended both guys.

Rockhold is basically a middleweight version of Overeem, skilled enough to beat everyone but will always be beatable with his poor chin.

Robbie Cockhold and Luke Lawler

<17><17>

Rockhold will be back stronger than ever. If he comes in humble and keeps his hands up, he can be champ again.

@Übermacht

I have a sad feeling Robbie might be done, he had the FOTY in 2014, 2015, and 2016 and I believe Round 5 of the Condit fight ended both guys.

Rockhold is basically a middleweight version of Overeem, skilled enough to beat everyone but will always be beatable with his poor chin.
I like that analogy but Rockhold hasn't shown to be that chinny, he's only been (T)KO'd twice and the first time was against TRTitor with a kick that would've KO'd anyone (and even then he wasn't completely out). In the Bisping fight he overcommited HARD to a jab and got caught clean (and again wasn't completely out).

Robbies certainly had some wars, would love him back for entertainment value

Rockhold will be back stronger than ever. If he comes in humble and keeps his hands up, he can be champ again.

@Übermacht
Incredible amount of talent in that division aswell would be very interesting to see who he would fight next, Whittaker is maybe a big win away from a title shot I wouldn't mind seeing that fight

Incredible amount of talent in that division aswell would be very interesting to see who he would fight next, Whittaker is maybe a big win away from a title shot I wouldn't mind seeing that fight
I would have loved to see Rockhold-Mousasi. Weidman-Mousasi is also fine for me, I'm rooting for the all-american here.

What about Rockhold-Bisping rematch if Bisping loses to Romero. This fight would be a hell lotta fun and it might generate quite some drawing power. After that one, Rockhold could come for the belt.

How about Jacare vs Manuwa? Or Swanson vs Ferguson?

Needs a poll and some pics. We talking Lawler with hair or shaved head?

@pcptornado

Lawler came out off the past and started to win, he kept going until he lost, assessed his fight history and will probably hang them up. He fought war after war, if you don't have enough money to retire after his run then it is another reason to get out.

I would have loved to see Rockhold-Mousasi. Weidman-Mousasi is also fine for me, I'm rooting for the all-american here.

What about Rockhold-Bisping rematch if Bisping loses to Romero. This fight would be a hell lotta fun and it might generate quite some drawing power. After that one, Rockhold could come for the belt.

Boundless possibilities in that divison but Rockhold / Bisping 3 is the fight I wanna see. Could be a major draw for the UFC with all the history involved.

Btw we still need to build that Rockhold Nation. :D

Boundless possibilities in that divison but Rockhold / Bisping 3 is the fight I wanna see. Could be a major draw for the UFC with all the history involved.

Btw we still need to build that Rockhold Nation. :D
ROCKHOLD NATION, ARISE!

Handsome Platinum.

Back