How do fighters who talk trash feel after they lose?

BlameTheMedia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I could only think that their confidence has to be completely shot, especially if they lose in devastating fashion. The only fighter who I saw comeback was McGregor. What do you guys think?

here are some examples:

I'd imagine it comes with the territory. They probably say well fuck that backfired then get back in the gym

What can you do besides get over it. Ya you may get ribbed on for a bit but everyone moves on. Unless your Ronda

Like that

happy-to-unhappy-o.gif

Page 355, paragraph 4 of the Sherdog Armchair Psychology book states a fighter feels slightly embarrassed and will make excuses. Mostly on Twitter or other social media. Either that or they will disappear in to obscurity which usually means they become posters on Sherdog.

They know what they are doing by talking trash. Catch extra heat if you lose and gain extra fame (or infamy) if you win. Risk worth taking if you can perform under extra pressure.

They feel like they just lost

If you're Overeem, just act like it never happened and go right back to business. That's one thing that's always impressed me about Alistair.

They don't feel any different than any other loss.

It's a sport they talk shit for sales etc it's a business an sports entertainment.

Everyone who has ever been involved in a combat sport knows an understands everyone loses but at the same time the feel unbeatable until the loss happens etc.

They create anonymous accounts on Sherdog and make threads about they actually should have won.

Page 355, paragraph 4 of the Sherdog Armchair Psychology book states a fighter feels slightly embarrassed and will make excuses. Mostly on Twitter or other social media. Either that or they will disappear in to obscurity which usually means they become posters on Sherdog.

correct term is Broology, sit - F

I could only think that their confidence has to be completely shot, especially if they lose in devastating fashion. The only fighter who I saw comeback was McGregor. What do you guys think?
I think you should delete your account.

Look at clip of Conor's face after 1st post fight
press conference when he sees Diaz walking out to his seat. Expression says it all, little crackie from Dublin who got his arse whipped for mouthing off.

They feel like they did their job to help promote and hope that the bosses will see that, too. Which usually is the case

Back