Gavin Tucker Warwagon

The Invisible

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Jump on board, Tucker is the real deal.

The Cruz from the 145 divison

Gavin looked good on the feet, but is better on the ground. Good submissions, good defence, good top control with striking mixed in. Comes from a very good club that is well know on the east coast, and parts of Canada.

that fight didn't tell anything, sorry.
Sicilia forgot to show.

I'm in, but I'd like to see him drop to 135. I was impressed with his movement and think he'll get better with time.

He was totally beaten down by an unknown guy.

He’s Cody Garbrandts Canadian Cousin who has a Dad.

Remember when Glenn broke his face? Im glad Tucker made a full recovery

I'm on. If he stays active, he could go on a pretty stellar run.

Seems like the time off has really paid off. He took 3 years off after getting beat up bad.

I'm hoping to see similar strides in improvements from Gregor Gillespe after he took his wooping.

Seems like the time off has really paid off. He took 3 years off after getting beat up bad.

I'm hoping to see similar strides in improvements from Gregor Gillespe after he took his wooping.
I didn't know of him prior to his fight with Jaynes, but that fight also made me think he could give the top 5 problems. His striking is extremely crisp, and his grappling is up there. It's a shame he lost 3 years, especially with such a brutal injury. Either way, he could be on the fast track now, with such quick bookings for fighters these days.

I also agree about Gregor, hoping he's using his down time the way Gavin did.

Back