Lewis vs Ngannou

FlamingSamurai

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Who you got and why?

I think Francis Ngannou has superior technique and is almost as powerful as Black Beast so would think Ngannou edges this.

I don't think the octagon could contain such an epic clash of super monsters

I got the Black Beast by KO, I think he's more technical than Derrick Lewis.

<33><33>

Lewis is strong and skilled, but he's fat, and that will be a detriment...he's the Black Roy Nelson - won't make it to the top 5 because he's just too dang fat. Ngannou is pure muscle. I have Ngannou taking it in the first or second.

I got the Black Beast by KO, I think he's more technical than Derrick Lewis.

<33><33>
So in a match between the Black Beast and the Black Beast, you're taking the Black Beast. Good call.

Black Beast beats him, but Beast should fight Reem/Hunt winner. Ngannou said he wants Cain, let him get Cain

image_crop.php

It would be fucking epic. Blink and you miss it shit

Anything can happen when you choose to swang n bang with Lewis, but Francis beats him more often than not IMO. He's just a better fighter

I'm a fan of both guys tho so I hope they don't fight

That would be a HUGE fight if properly promoted Def co main on PPV

I doubt this fight happens...the UFC should try to keep these guys apart for as long as possible being that the division is weak and these are 2 bright prospects

I doubt this fight happens...the UFC should try to keep these guys apart for as long as possible being that the division is weak and these are 2 bright prospects

Exactly.

Which means they're likely going to do it (a la Cirkunov vs Krylov) and put them against each other.

Or they'll just cut both of them (a la Cirkunov and Krylov).

Honestly who knows what these fucking morons are going to do next.

I would love to see this fight but not now, I want to see it when one of them is champion.

Ngannou vs Cain and Lewis vs Werdum.

hustle beats muscle.

it is what it is.

swangin' n bangin' on the predator.

Title shot in this hoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back