Travis Browne throwing heat on Twitter with first tweet after loss

"i'm ok, physically..."

what about mentally ? He's got to pick himself up mentally and get back in the game he looked good post Edmond he still has potential he just needs to work on his discipline and fight IQ

Legit think if he tries to hit Rousey she could knock him out

fuck men that help lying hoes ruin other men lives, fucking cucks the lot of you, a false accusation can happen to anyone at any moment you know?

fuck men that help lying hoes ruin other men lives, fucking cucks the lot of you, a false accusation can happen to anyone at any moment you know?

Dude look at the photos. Unless you think his ex beat herself up, he definitely beat the shit out of her.

Dude look at the photos. Unless you think his ex beat herself up, he definitely beat the shit out of her.

Seriously?

I mean really? It's IMPOSSIBLE to get a bruise unless a man beat you ? It's IMPOSSIBLE to get some mascara or pen and fake bruises? It's UNHEARD of that any random costume store sells fake bruise makeup for Halloween or whatever.

Because it's NEVER EVER EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD HAS ANY ONE EVER LIED OR MADE UP FALSE ACCUSATION EVER.

I Mean who would do that? It HAS to be a man beating her. No other option possible

LEAVE EDMOND FOR FUCKS SAKE. IS IT THAT HARD? CAN'T HE SEE THAT EDMOND IS RUINING HIS CAREER?

bunch of crabs in a bucket! dude just put it all on the line, respect

Seriously?

I mean really? It's IMPOSSIBLE to get a bruise unless a man beat you ? It's IMPOSSIBLE to get some mascara or pen and fake bruises? It's UNHEARD of that any random costume store sells fake bruise makeup for Halloween or whatever.

Because it's NEVER EVER EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD HAS ANY ONE EVER LIED OR MADE UP FALSE ACCUSATION EVER.

I Mean who would do that? It HAS to be a man beating her. No other option possible
This is not the right place to say this lol. You'll probably get labeled sexist or misogynist or whatever terms they use.

Seriously?

I mean its possible. I'm not automatically calling him guilty, but its also statistically likely he did beat her. Its pretty fucked up for you to automatically assume she's a lying hoe when the statistics don't support you. Especially considering that abuse allegations aside, he's shown himself to be a douchebag.

Back