Joe Rogan has discovered alcohol and drugs make for a great interview

Was at Pride GP 2000

Brown Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm fairly new to listening to Rogans podcast. Seems like it's a way for him to promote his friends which isn't all bad. I have noticed he keeps pushing drinking and getting high on his guest to have them open up more. For me it started when Cowboy Cerrone was on and it just keeps getting more and more about getting the guest to relax, have a drink, take a hit, now tell me what you think about aliens.

Seams like it's a way ...

olff-ff.png

I'm fairly new to listening to Rogans podcast. Seems like it's a way for him to promote his friends which isn't all bad. I have noticed he keeps pushing drinking and getting high on his guest to have them open up more. For me it started when Cowboy Cerrone was on and it just keeps getting more and more about getting the guest to relax, have a drink, take a hit, now tell me what you think about aliens.
he has said this a billion times before. 90% of the time he is either high or buzzed or both.

The guy is a moron and that's why, only the big Brown turd is more stupid than him.

alcohol loosens you up and weed stimulates the fuck out of your intellect , intuition, creativity , and all types of conscious activity. i can see why he does this, plus with his whole image its almost better to initiate that for the conversations.

Age old wisdom.

Like saying M makes a massage better. Or weed makes chips tastier.

Joe should keep the drinking to a minimum unless he's around fighters with whom he'd never dream of raising his tone or using sarcasm. When joe doesn't perceive the threat of a potential beat down, and has alcohol in his system he can be a total cunt. Did you not see the GOAT Stephen Crowder let Joe expose and embarrass himself recently TS?

He just lost his book deal and is getting kicked off Breitbart for what he said on Rogan's podcast

Weird, it didn't ruin Allen Ginsberg when he said similarly weird shit. #liberalbias

Weird, it didn't ruin Allen Ginsberg when he said similarly weird shit. #liberalbias

Roman Polanksi, Lena Dunham literally molested her sister and still stars an HBO show. Doesn't excuse Milo's comments, but it does show a huge bias in the media.

Alex makes much more sense when he's fucked up

Back