Igor Vovchanchyn vs Derrick Lewis who would win?

HuskySamoan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm talking about circa 1999 OG Ice Cold Igor Vovchanchyn vs Derrick Lewis, who do you think is the better fighter and who would win if this fight happened?

Also if I could get a poll mods I'd appreciate it.

Lewis is a reckless brawler and a club fighter. He just happens to fight very chinny guys. Igor would murk him

Igor would make him into a cuck.

BB would actually shit his pants this time.

<36>

200w.webp

No, him being alive is the sole reason for this asinine thread.

I think it's an interesting hypothetical ( I know, hypothetical questions are a drag) for two reasons, one to see what people think of the growth or lack thereof of the growth in Heavyweight MMA and two to put the value of size into question, Igor was a 200lb man and would give up 60+lbs of Size to Lewis easily.

I am often on the record saying I feel not just are there Light Heavyweights who can beat Heavyweights in MMA, but guys at Middleweight like Mousasi, Jacare, Romero, Weidman, Rockhold etc who I feel could also beat heavyweights like Roy Nelson, Derrick Lewis and probably a reasonable amount of other fights. However I'm not saying they could be Heavyweight champions or sustain long term success at 265lbs as Middleweights because the size difference can be destructive, especially over time. But as one off instances, I feel they could best a lot of Heavyweights off the enormous differentials in skill and athleticism they would have.

I'm sorry if I found this an interesting question to post on a Forum for UFC related discussion.

tumblr_inline_moex25NQYj1qz4rgp.gif

Igor. He would have kicked Lewis in the gut in round one and ended it

Looping right behind a OG igor Ukraine slap sleeps the pants pooper

anyone who says anything bad about Igor can go straight to hell.

Not even a question. Igor destroys Lewis.

Lewis kills him badly. Fighters from 10 years ago do not have the skill or athletism to fight true heavyweights

Back