FACT: Next 4 UFC Cards are fantastic

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
209: Woodley/Thompson and Khabib/Ferguson would be enough to carry this card. However, it's actually stacked with big prospects in Vannata, Bektic, and Sanders, all getting dangerous opponents.

UFN Brazil: Very well rounded card. Barboza/Dariush, Oliveira/Means, Formiga/Borg, and Trinaldo/Lee are all very meaningful fights. Plus we get the two most disrespected Brazilians on the roster in Sergio Moraes and Rani Yayha.

UFN London: Arguably the strongest card in England ever. Gunnar/Jouban, Allen/Amirkhani, and Edwards/Luque are all fantastic fights. Also, two words, Veronica Macedo.

210: Rumble/Cormier, Weidman/Mousasi, and Usman/Strickland easily carry this card.

Opinion: The cards are solid, fantastic might be a stretch. 209 the best of them

Meh.

If Weidman vs Mouse, Rumble vs DC, and Khabib vs Ferg were on one card.. That'd be "fantastic". Those fight nights are sub par, and both 209 and 210 are standard PPV cards

DC Rumble is a rematch from a fairly desisive beat down from last year, for a fake belt.

Tony Khabib is a great fight, that's already been scheduled and dropped last minute. Not to mention both guys have earned title shots. PS, Khabib beats him down. It doesn't interest me fantastic style

Mousasi is the shit, so my nipples are hard

The London card is pretty lackluster, but definitely looking forward to the other three.

facts are just made up truths

just because you say your opinion is a fact, doesn't actually make it a fact...

lol exaggerate much? UFC 209 and UFC 210 are great but UFN's are just meh

Yeah, cause everyone is counting down the days til Anderson v Manuwa :rolleyes:

Ufc 209 is decent at best. Khabib/Ferguson being the lone exceptional fight. Yes there are some good fights
but this card is nothing special.

UFC 210. Another card while being passable has another fucking rematch as the main event.

I might pay 27$ for these cards at best.

209: Woodley/Thompson and Khabib/Ferguson would be enough to carry this card. However, it's actually stacked with big prospects in Vannata, Bektic, and Sanders, all getting dangerous opponents.

UFN Brazil: Very well rounded card. Barboza/Dariush, Oliveira/Means, Formiga/Borg, and Trinaldo/Lee are all very meaningful fights. Plus we get the two most disrespected Brazilians on the roster in Sergio Moraes and Rani Yayha.

UFN London: Arguably the strongest card in England ever. Gunnar/Jouban, Allen/Amirkhani, and Edwards/Luque are all fantastic fights. Also, two words, Veronica Macedo.

210: Rumble/Cormier, Weidman/Mousasi, and Usman/Strickland easily carry this card.

Lol....No.

UFC 209 is stacked and rightfully so after the shit we've had to put up with 206 and 208, but the rest aren't anything special.

209/210 are nice and the fight night's are regular fight nights.

Neither the ME nor the Co-ME is particularly good.

Back