Woodley's gameplan vs Wonderboy at 205

CaesarSinclair34

Intercontinental Championship Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
How do you feel about Tyron's gameplan to allow him self to be backed up against the fence in order for him to have the entire length of the octagon to blitz forward and hopefully connect a big punch? i personally thought it was genius.

And how will he have to adjust the gameplan going into 209

I just think he needs to be more aggressive...

They both do actually...

They were both a little too tentative that first time around...

Who knows.. we saw the best tyron in the fight not the best wonderboy. gonna be a tough night for woodzski

He should cry racism every time Wonderbread hits him

3A52DFAF00000578-3931102-image-a-84_1479015689679.jpg

Who knows.. we saw the best tyron in the fight not the best wonderboy. gonna be a tough night for woodzski

Ever think "the best Wonderboy" was tentative for a reason?
And that was not the best Woodley either, by that standard.
Woodley was doing amazing level changes and great combos against Condit.

Ever think "the best Wonderboy" was tentative for a reason?
And that was not the best Woodley either, by that standard.
Woodley was doing amazing level changes and great combos against Condit.
wonderboy had tyron figured out by the 5th round, it will show in the rematch. wonderboy prob finishes him this time

How do you feel about Tyron's gameplan to allow him self to be backed up against the fence in order for him to have the entire length of the octagon to blitz forward and hopefully connect a big punch? i personally thought it was genius.

I agree. It was genius. It didnt look genius against Rory. But Rory has much better takedown defense and wrestling and is rangier with his jab. Now that Wonderboy's seen that strategy, he will actually game plan for it.

wonderboy had tyron figured out by the 5th round, it will show in the rematch. wonderboy prob finishes him this time

Ill bet you 200 dollars he doesnt lol

racist.

The wrestler needs to fucking wrestle, he had a good takedown in the first fight then never attempted again until he hit that huge right hand. He needs to keep the fight on the ground and punish Wonderboy (not racist), he has great wrestle and a huge body to keep Wonderboy down.

The wrestler needs to fucking wrestle, he had a good takedown in the first fight then never attempted again until he hit that huge right hand. He needs to keep the fight on the ground and punish Wonderboy (not racist), he has great wrestle and a huge body to keep Wonderboy down.

I don't think Woodley has the cardio to do so.

Back