Carla Esparza releases media scores for her fight with Markos

J

JollyRants

16681518_1280973538624775_7061493701015258869_n.jpg
Im not a fan of Carla's humping style but she did not lose that fight. I feel like when judges do home cooking decisions like that it sets the sport back. Carla clearly won that fight and the judges that scored against her should be removed from the sport. I feel like at the point that were in the sport it shouldnt matter if your fighting in someones home town or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not a fan of Carla's humping style but she did not lose that fight. I feel like when judges do home cooking decision like that it sets the sport back. Carla clearly won that fight and the judges that scored against her should be removed from the sport. I feel like at the point that we in the sport it shouldnt matter if your fighting in someones home town or not.
They did that out of mercy for Homeless Drake lol.

Who cares Randa deserved to have a win
How did she deserve it more lol ? Who cares what she deserved lol. Are we judging fights on whether someone deserves it over someone actually winning ? What a sad day for MMA.

I dont care for either. Do enjoy women's mma in general tho!

Why do people post media scores like they mean anything, most of them guys are clowns.

1 and 3 markos. Come at me.

Pretty easy to argue that Carla was losing the striking but winning the grappling in the 1st and 3rd rounds. I don't have any problem with the judges scoring it for Randa given that the majority of those rounds took place on the feet.

Im not a fan of Carla's humping style but she did not lose that fight. I feel like when judges do home cooking decisions like that it sets the sport back. Carla clearly won that fight and the judges that scored against her should be removed from the sport. I feel like at the point that were in the sport it shouldnt matter if your fighting in someones home town or not.
giphy.gif

eh..markos won the first and the 3rd.

Only thing carla did in the 3rd was land an illegal knee

which i bet many of those guys counted towards their score

carla out wrestled randa and almost choked her.

the striking was even.

you never leave it in the hands of the judges though she should have submitted Randa

Back