Dear Travis Browne.... (in support of Browne)

Evenflow80

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
On behalf of all sane, fair and non judgemental decent human beings every where I'd like to apologize to you for the unfair attacks by the white Knight SJWs that have become the latest fad lately.

Please understand you are not their first or last victim. In thier zealous quest to appear more socially progressive (translation: hoping to have a woman pat them on the back and possibly even mate with them) they tend to attach anyone even remotely ACCUSED of rape , domestic violence, or "not respecting a woman's body".

In reality , you have done nothing wrong because in our fair and just society, innocence ALWAYS comes by default unless evidence is proven otherwise.

In your case, the "evidence" against you (and I use that term loosely), are some photos an ex posted online showing some bruises.

Did she immediately have them examined by police so it's documented ? Nope.

Did she immediately report this alleged assault ? Nope.

Did she immediately go to the hospital even to get it documented and verified? Nope.

She.... posted on social media. Essentially, attempted character assassination.

No charges were filed. No witnesses to the act. No documentation. Nothing except some pics online from what could very well be a bitter ex.

God forbid a woman can be vindictive after a break up and somehow fake the bruises with some mascara or unrelated injuries. That's never happened in the history of humanity.

Never mind that every day hundreds of drunk women wake up regretting sleeping with that Random Dude the night before and decides to be a childish and vindictive person and wrongfully accuse of him or rape, thereby summoning the army of SJW and male feminist slaves to thier "rescue. That's never happened, as women have NEVER accused men of rape falsely.

I hope you read this Travis browne, and understand that these abhorrent cowards are just loud , and definitely do NOT represent the majority.

I for one will give you the benefit of the doubt since no verified evidence was ever presented against you. You aren't my favorite fighter but due to this, I know support you because if we don't unite to cauterize this social cancer of SJW white Knights and hateful feminists, our society will become a society of perpetually offended and sheltered pansies.

Also remember: Karma is a bitch. At any day any of these SJWs calling for your head can have a nasty break up and be unfairly accused publicly of domestic abuse.

Your friend ,

The sane 99%

lol-didn-t-read-o.gif

It is true, there is ZERO evidence that Travis is a woman beater. Innocent until proven guilty used to mean something

I bet his ex watched and enjoyed him getting KTFO.

Why are you white knighting Travis you pussy?

Didn't finish reading the post but I mostly agree, Travis Browne is a giant turd and only deserves bad things to happen to him. That's what he said right?

TS has some wires crossed.

Should fit in great around here.

tldr lol
hey ts, dont be so sentimental about his domestic violence wife beating allegations, i mean , after his horrible last night brain caved in, case given, at least he beat someone in his ex, no ?

lol j/k
fuck browne and fuck u too dumb fuck

TS is either gay or a wife beater..
wait, aint those two correlated ?

On behalf of all sane, fair and non judgemental decent human beings every where I'd like to apologize to you for the unfair attacks by the white Knight SJWs that have become the latest fad lately.

Please understand you are not their first or last victim. In thier zealous quest to appear more socially progressive (translation: hoping to have a woman pat them on the back and possibly even mate with them) they tend to attach anyone even remotely ACCUSED of rape , domestic violence, or "not respecting a woman's body".

In reality , you have done nothing wrong because in our fair and just society, innocence ALWAYS comes by default unless evidence is proven otherwise.

In your case, the "evidence" against you (and I use that term loosely), are some photos an ex posted online showing some bruises.

Did she immediately have them examined by police so it's documented ? Nope.

Did she immediately report this alleged assault ? Nope.

Did she immediately go to the hospital even to get it documented and verified? Nope.

She.... posted on social media. Essentially, attempted character assassination.

No charges were filed. No witnesses to the act. No documentation. Nothing except some pics online from what could very well be a bitter ex.

God forbid a woman can be vindictive after a break up and somehow fake the bruises with some mascara or unrelated injuries. That's never happened in the history of humanity.

Never mind that every day hundreds of drunk women wake up regretting sleeping with that Random Dude the night before and decides to be a childish and vindictive person and wrongfully accuse of him or rape, thereby summoning the army of SJW and male feminist slaves to thier "rescue. That's never happened, as women have NEVER accused men of rape falsely.

I hope you read this Travis browne, and understand that these abhorrent cowards are just loud , and definitely do NOT represent the majority.

I for one will give you the benefit of the doubt since no verified evidence was ever presented against you. You aren't my favorite fighter but due to this, I know support you because if we don't unite to cauterize this social cancer of SJW white Knights and hateful feminists, our society will become a society of perpetually offended and sheltered pansies.

Also remember: Karma is a bitch. At any day any of these SJWs calling for your head can have a nasty break up and be unfairly accused publicly of domestic abuse.

Your friend ,

The sane 99%
Thanks!!
IMG_0338.JPG

Should be in the Warroom (I think?), either way, you're correct.

Back