What if Conor dropped the LW belt and fought GSP for his return fight at WW ?

J

JollyRants

upload_2017-2-20_21-33-58.png What you guys think about this idea ? GSP gets a huge PPV and PPV points. Conor gets an epic beatdown and everbody wins. Thoughts and who wins ?

Conor might seriously win, GSP has been out for so long. I'm not a Conor fanboy at all and think Woodley beats him 8/10 at least, but ring rust is real.

Very possible, GSP vs McGregor is arguably the biggest money fight in MMA and Khabib/Ferguson winner has worse risk/reward ratio.

He would get grapplefucked... but it wouldn't surprise me because it's his best chance at ever beating someone like GSP while he's rusty...

And hell yea I would watch

Nuthuggers will say he is making history and belts don't mean anything
Haters will say he is a paper champ who never defend a belt and is gifted by title fights or easy paths to it

Just another day on Sherdog. Is normal

GSP is way, way, way too big for Conor.

He would also get double-legged to hell.

Conor might seriously win, GSP has been out for so long. I'm not a Conor fanboy at all and think Woodley beats him 8/10 at least, but ring rust is real.
What a scary though Conor beating GSP. He would never shut the fuck lol. Man how terrible it is that he beat such a class act like Aldo. I probably would jump out a window if this turd kos GSP lol. Most likely he gets grappled fuck rusty GSP or not.

GSP would take him down and gorilla fuck him into submission.

Makes the most sense for all parties involved. My money is on it being GSPs next fight. Unless Conor doesn't want it.

What a scary though Conor beating GSP. He would never shut the fuck lol. Man how terrible it is that he beat such a class act like Aldo. I probably would jump out a window if this turd kos GSP lol. Most likely he gets grappled fuck rusty GSP or not.

Conor is never gonna fuck up anyways. His fans would become even more annoying though for sure.

Conor would NEVER beat GSP...

He doesn't punch hard enough for that one punch KO...

GSP is better than him in every area in MMA aside from striking.

GSP by domination via whatever the fuck he wants...

GSP can supposedly make 155. Let the challenger come fight the champ for the belt.

Nate was too big for Conor. GSP murked the bigger and older pot head.

Gsp by whatever he wants

Conor bit the hand with the Floyd thing. They will never grant him anything for "free" (leapfrogging to LW titleshot) again.

Same has Dan Hardy fight

Takedown within 30 seconds of every round

Not sure if Conor is as flexible as Dan

I think it would be a big money fight and something Conor would have jumped at a year ago. Not so much now. Conor would be the largest impediment to this happening as of now. He ain't scurred but he has his eyes on bigger prizes.

These threads should just be posted in the wasteland

Back