Johny Hendricks wants a rematch with GSP at 185, promise to "punch his face in".

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Hendricks said if St-Pierre is going to fight at 185 pounds, he should get the opportunity.

“Who would want to see him and Bisping, or me and Bisping? I’m pretty sure the whole world would much rather see that,”

Hendricks told MMAjunkie he hoped to be healthy enough to fight three months later at UFC 211, which takes place May 13 in Dallas, not far from his adopted hometown of Fort Worth, Texas.

“I’m hoping that I’m injury free enough,” he said. “I’m going to check on my hand. I think it’s a stinger. It still hurts. It feels like the little bones in between my bigger ones.

“If I had three months to fight in Dallas, that’s plenty of time, because I could get a strength and conditioning coach that can get me to where I need to be.”

Hendricks once complained that poor hand wraps led to less powerful punches against St-Pierre at UFC 167. But he had nothing but good things to say about his work on Sunday, adding the sky is the limit in his new division.

Prior to his fight with Lombard, Hendricks said he’d have a message for St-Pierre if he came out victorious. Instead, he praised the ex-champ’s native Canada, where he’s gone 4-0.

The calling out, he left for the post-fight presser.

“I would just say sorry for the Canadians,” Hendricks said. “I’m going to have to beat his face in, definitely if he comes to 185. Because that’s a fight that I’ve been really looking for. And now that I’ve got a win under my belt at 185, he’s a newcomer at 185.”
http://mmajunkie.com/2017/02/johny-...es-st-pierre-at-middleweight-beat-his-face-in

Oh that Johny, such as card!

I believe him.

Did it once, could do it again.

This fat bastard needs to get over it...he can't beat GSP, deal with it

I would love to see GSP fight someone relevant to the title picture !!!

He's a loss or two away from being cut, yet wants one of the biggest fight season of 2017 with GSPs return.

Probably thought his restaurant should have been Michelin rated as well.

Hendricks seems confused about the level of interest fans have in him and his position

LOL Hendricks still can't get over his loss to a Frenchman... Come on man worse things could happen.

and GSP promises to push his shit in if he tries.

GSp is coming for big money fights, not fight for money to buy big mac's

the world much rather pay for GSP v Bisping

He finally gets a win and goes back to "I'm the best in the world"? Calling out the top fighters? Nah.

You're going to need to get whatever supplements you were using the first time Johnny if you want any chance again.

But this is the USADA era now so you might get caught for that shit.

Hendricks has let the GSP loss (and his subsequent bitching about it) be more defining for his career then winning the Welterweight title.

You're going to need to get whatever supplements you were using the first time Johnny if you want any chance again.

But this is the USADA era now so you might get caught for that shit.
gsp fans are really something else

Who would want to see him and Bisping, or me and Bisping? I’m pretty sure the whole world would much rather see that,

Pffftttbwahahahahahaha.

Yes Johny, the whole mma world is absolutely clamouring to see you miss weight and then stick your head between Bisping's legs for 5 rounds... just like they couldn't wait to eat at your restaurant right?

This fucking guy can't be this delusional. I refuse to believe it.

<36>

Back