Since Choi isn't ready who fights Barao?

MuyThaiElbows

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I got excited for Barao vs Choi but I'm glad the Korean Superboy is being smart because he got banged around against Cub and has time on his side being so young.

Barao vs Yair Rodriguez?

That would work. Yair would probably annihilate Barao at this point, thats why i suggested Bermudez

But i do enjoy a good annihilation from time to time
Renan has been fighting cans as of late. It's time he gets an actual contender since he's a former champ.

Ortega vs Barao, would be a sick ground fight and good test for Ortega.

He lost to Dillashaw twice and Stephens so let's take it easy and give him BJ Penn.

If you look at ranked FW fighters only KZ, Yair and Bermudez is not booked or injured at the moment (and I think AC suspended Bermudez for some time). According to tapology Stephens-Melendez is rumored, I've seen here thread or threads that Edgar-Lamas fight is planned and Pettis is moving up (I think).

Barao vs Yair makes sense, big step up for Yair.

Wait I thought Choi retired?

I agree with Rodriguez. That would be a stand up war !!!

KZ would be good. He and Barao both like to stand n trade and both have granite chins.

The Yair option is cool too but I want to see Edgar vs Rodriguez in a 5 rounder next.

it was too soon to fight cub. i hope hes healing ok

Yair will soundly beat Choi or Barao right now.

Would rather see a Yair - KZ fight.

Seriously if Choi is too "shook" to fight Barao comign off 3 losses then what is he doing even in the UFC right now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back