What happened to the new breeds of heavyweights?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
WE are left with Lewises and Brownes, and Stipe at the top of the food chain.

People shit on Fedor's opponents after PRIDE, but HMC would push Lewis's shit into another dimension. And Brett Rogers and Lewis would be a toss up fight if it happened before Barnett, Overeem, Fedor stole his soul, and when he was undefeated. Talking about getting fed to the wolves, lol.

And btw, before people start ripping on HMC, HMC actually had a tumor removed from his head, then declined the testoerone therapy, that was recommended for a year or so, then started looking like he got cancer, lost lots of muscle mass and then started getting ktfo at Bop Sapp level. HMC who fought Fedor was BEFORE all that went down, and who took Fedor down with Ssirm techniques. TWICE. Only fighter in Fedor's career who took him down from the clinch. Ever. ( And as you know I think Fedor is the GOAT)

I always thought it was as hilarious as Rousey hype when people pretended that MMA was some internet technology and people just started magically getting better over the span of a decade or something.

Ngannou baby.

<209Bitch>

they they are in real sports that pay real money...

not this 5k reebook sponship crap with 10k to show

Ngannou murks every HW past or present

20151218034747_IMG_7613.JPG

^There is your new breed^

#PredatorBless

FAct is HW today would get demolished by the HW division of ten years ago...

Fedor
Nog
Cro cop
Werdum
Barnett
AA
Sylvia
Sergei
Mir
Couture

In there primes would run a train on today's top 10

Fedors brother had decent footwork and power which is more than both the guys last night and he couldn't even crack the top 10

New breed has always been baseless hype.

This generation of big athletes are too shook to fight

Fedor
Nog
Cro cop
Werdum
Barnett
AA
Sylvia
Sergei
Mir
Couture

meh... i wouldnt be so sure about that. this is actually thread worthy.... i might just do that

Fedor
Nog
Cro cop
Werdum
Barnett
AA
Sylvia
Sergei
Mir
Couture

raw

meh... i wouldnt be so sure about that. this is actually thread worthy.... i might just do that
Lol which guy on that list would Travis Browne beat?

If the Barnett that he elbowed was in his prime he would've taken him down and subbed him in the 1st

That's not too farfetched thing to say, I wouldn't put Mir up there though, he gets ktfo too much, and guys hit hard and is bigger now, I'd put in Aleks instead.

New breed was for promoting Brock Lesnar and Shane Carwin. They started to promote Todd Duffy with it too but he got Ko'd.

Back