Why everyone critized Yamasaki late stoppage?

SakuWandyCop

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
"If he dies, he dies.", Mario "Drago" Yamasaki

People aren't complaining about Hendo KOing Bisping so this is not Yamasaki's fault.

Personally I enjoyed it

It was just one punch too late. Huge deal if you are on the receiving end, but it is mma and you kinda expect to get hit in the head. Ref tried to give Travis a chance and chose wrong, but it certainly is not bad stoppage

It was a late stoppage. Not one of the worst late stoppages but Travis took about 3 unnecessary bombs, and those shots full power and unguarded are the shots that usually break the face.

I thought the stoppage was a bit early, and coach Edmund agree with me. Are you an elite MMA coach? No? Therefore Coach Edmund has more valid opinion than you.

because its late

mario yamasaki is a complete sociopath. dude wants someone to die and call it an accident

alYDTOr.gif

that stoppage was the judging equivalent of the fists of doom KO

so unconcerned and indifferent

Heavies do so much more damage, that has to leave permanent damage.
Got to be a little more careful

The fact of the matter is that Lewis should have stopped punching. He knew Browne was finished.

If you wanna see a guy completely out...it wasnt that late
If you wanna see the fight ended when a guy is in lala land and unable to defend ......it was pretty damn late lol like 3 shots where hios hands are at his sides

No they are different. Mario stood there watching BB wail away at Travis. The H-Bomb and flying forearm were sudden.

It was just one punch too late. Huge deal if you are on the receiving end, but it is mma and you kinda expect to get hit in the head. Ref tried to give Travis a chance and chose wrong, but it certainly is not bad stoppage
One punch ? bork1}

I thought the stoppage was a bit early, and coach Edmund agree with me. Are you an elite MMA coach? No? Therefore Coach Edmund has more valid opinion than you.

reals? *edit - I see it's a parody acct

Not a late stoppage.

Here's why:
Minutes earlier Travis looked at Yamasaki and told him that he was good and to not stop the fight.

If you watch the gif, he goes cold 2 to 3 seconds before Yamasaki steps in.

All things considered, it was a great stoppage; giving Travis the chance to recover in his last fight in the UFC.

Back