Rose Namajunas's Thug Diaries, Episode #9 (Shevchenko, Guns, Cliff-Climbing, & more)

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rose covers a lot of topics in this episode, including training with Valentina Shevchenko, guns, how the trip to Indonesia ended, snorkeling in Indonesia, climbing on high cliffs in the U.S., and more...

46efa8406b7a917431be1c96f8f7b4ca.jpg

Give her some fake boobs and real hairs and I'll probably
giphy.gif

Why did she cut her hair? that single move killed hundreds of thousands of boners world wide she should GROW IT BACK ASAP!!!

Still sexy. Cant wait for her next fight. #Thuganomics !!!

Thanks but I'll wait for her to grow her hair back

Give her some fake boobs and real hairs and I'll probably
giphy.gif
Yeah get those real super huge Cartoon Titties like in anime that jiggle like ballistics gel everytime she would move and with her hair regrown.......everyone will bust their nuts when they see her fight then everyone will need to change their pants during her fights and Dana F White will need to take action because of all the upset advertisers

Can someone photoshop some woman hair on this gurl?

She dumped HD for a skinny dude with an 80's pron stache?

<36>

what makes her a thug exactly? and goddamn she looks like a 15 year old boy. Wear a fucking wig

I'm curious as to why some of you care about her? Seriously? Am I missing something?

I'm curious as to why some of you care about her? Seriously? Am I missing something?

Yes, you are...

For one thing, Rose was a TUF 20 finalist (which means she was one win away from being the first UFC strawweight champion).
~

For another, her 2013 12-second win by flying-armbar in Invicta FC was widely regarded by MMA media as the Submission of the Year (overall, not just for women or for a particular promotion).

2_Rose_Namajunas_vs._Kathina_Catron_2.gif

~

Rose has flashy skills in striking and in submissions BOTH.
~

She dominated and finished Paige VanZant in a very exciting and bloody headline fight:
maxresdefault.jpg

vanzant.jpg

12366591_978562922202499_1755170044_n.jpg

~
I'm sure I'm forgetting many reasons to care about Rose Namajunas as a fighter. But mainly, her fights are fun!

Last edited:
Yes, you are...

For one thing, Rose was a TUF 20 finalist (which means she was one fight away from becoming the UFC strawweight champion).
~

For another, her 2013 12-second win by flying-armbar in Invicta FC was widely regarded by MMA media as the Submission of the Year (overall, not just for women or for a particular promotion).

2_Rose_Namajunas_vs._Kathina_Catron_2.gif

~

Rose has flashy skills in striking and in submissions BOTH.
~

She dominated and finished Paige VanZant in a very exciting and bloody headline fight:
maxresdefault.jpg

vanzant.jpg

12366591_978562922202499_1755170044_n.jpg

~
I'm sure I'm forgetting many reasons to care about Rose Namajunas as a fighter. But mainly, her fights are fun!
If you can't beat Carla "Double Leg Takedown" Esparza you're done.

But I think Rose is happy about that loss as we saw what happened when Joanna was able to keep it standing against Esparza.

The Paige fight showed how poor she is as she needed 4(?) rounds to finish while Waterson did it in the first round.

If you can't beat Carla "Double Leg Takedown" Esparza you're done.

Rose is 24 years old. She was 22 years old when she lost her championship fight with Esparza. It is ridiculously early in Rose's career to call her "done."

Back