Don't worry guys! Travis said he's okay physically and will be back!

Bellator would be better suited for you.

Ronda-Rousey-in-Ripped-Jeans--09.jpg

see i knew it wasn't an early stoppage, beast could've gotten a couple more shots in but nooo you pansies couldn't take it

The only way it coulda been worse, is if black beast dropped that deuce on Brownes face while he was unconscious

#retire

Being Koed, then mocked by BB signature Prey taunt, and to add insult to injury he gets called out by Lewis for domestic violence during the post fight interview. I can see how his ego took a big bruising

He says the same shit every time he gets knocked out... LOL

Hard to come back from being completely KO'd like that, most guys are never the same again

That's what he told Ronda...

Really It's about time he thought about getting Ronda pregnant.

He says the same shit every time he gets knocked out... LOL

What is he supposed to say? Should show at least a little respect for guys who put everything on the line in there

Thank goodness, was so worried about this gentleman after what transpired last night at the hands of the black beast and Yamasaki. Glad he's still alive.

Omg thank god I was worried about him...

Beast should of poo pood on him

Really It's about time he thought about getting Ronda pregnant.
If she was still champ maybe, I don't see who wants to pay Ronda big money to do anything anymore unless its fighting and that ship may have sailed

What is he supposed to say? Should show at least a little respect for guys who put everything on the line in there

Oh calm down you little Sensitive Sally...

I have respect for ALL fighters, doesn't mean I can't make fun of them.

I thought he died last night. I think its time for him to move on. Bellator or WSOF !!!

That was a vicious KO, he might think he is fine but ....

Back