Who do you wanna see GSP fight in his return fight ?

Who Do you Want to see GSP Fight?

• Woodley

• Wonderboy

• Bisping

• Conor

• Demian Maia

Results are only viewable after voting.
J

JollyRants

gspp.jpg
Who do you guys wanna see GSP fight on his return and why ? I personally wanna see him fight Woodley . I think GSP should fight Woodley because it wont clog the MW division and to see the look on Bisping face went he realizes that he has to fight Yoel and cant duck him. Another reason i wanna see GSP fight Woodley is because i feel like GSP has has no business at MW with monsters like Yoel, Jacare, Rockhold, and Weidman.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it'll probably never happen, but I'd love to see GSP vs Khabib..

Woodley. All this MW talk is bullshit. WW is the only weightclass he deserves to step into title contention because he dominated it for so long and left with his title. I don't see wonderboy winning so i suppose Woodley is my preference.

warm up fight against maia, if he wins then title shot

Dominate and destroy Conor...

End this silly phase of MMA now!

Beating Conor would be a big notch in gsps belt. He's already the goat but beating a double champ would be great.

I want him to fight/lose to Bisping.

Would be epic.

<cheer>

imo

They are all good fights, but I picked Bisping. GSP has put on about 15 pounds of muscle, so I expect to see him in the MW division.

Honestly I want the fight that's long overdue. GSP vs Anderson Silva. Obviously Silva isn't the fighter he once was and who knows how GSP will look with all the time out. But it is a fight that should have happened a long time ago and I still want to see it happen.

Hendricks or Silva. If he wins then WW title shot.

I voted Conor, but honestly any of those guys would be good.

'Post USADA GSP can only make 155' is the predicted statement that makes me think he should come back at 170.

Edit:
Same goes if he came back at 185 I guess. TBH not coming back st 170 might be the smartest move tho - can blame any poor performance on different weight, try to push for another top billing fight at 170.

Woodley would be a good fight. The explosiveness in the cage at one time will blow minds.

Why would anybody want to see Conor vs GSP? It would be a one sided beat down. I don't much care for Conor, but that's a stupid fight for the UFC to make. McGregor needs to defend his title at 155.

Your poll should say Woodley/Wonderboy winner. That is my answer.

Robbie Lawler. I'll settle for Maia though, would be the next best thing for Maia other than a title shot. Don't see it happening though.

Back