Black Beast vs Ngannou

SocialJusticeFighter

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Is the fight to make. They shouldn't be to fast to throw Ngannou to the very top sharks just yet. Both guys are on big streaks with a lot of hype. Winner establishes himself as a legit super serious title contender.

This fight could easily headline a fight night or Fox card or help make a PPV a lot better. Exciting styles.

Who wins? Thoughts?

Is the fight to make. They shouldn't be to fast to throw Ngannou to the very top sharks just yet. Both guys are on big streaks with a lot of hype. Winner establishes himself as a legit super serious title contender.

This fight could easily headline a fight night or Fox card or help make a PPV a lot better. Exciting styles.

Who wins? Thoughts?

No way they do that. It will kill the momentum of one of the two top prospects in an already old division.

Naw, I'd rather them get the chance to lay waste to the other people in the division separately.

I suspect there career paths might well be quite different, Ngannou might well get a chance to build towards a title run where as I suspect that Lewis is viewed more as a useful headliner for TV cards.

Ngannou would stomp the black beast, fun fight tho i hope it happens

No way they do that. It will kill the momentum of one of the two top prospects in an already old division.

After Cody No Love vs Almeida, Yair vs Caceras, Sterling vs Johnny Eduardo, etc i wouldn't be surprised.

The only thing about Lewis is God damn that boy gasses fast

He didn't seem to gas that quickly against Browne. He was throwing everything he had and was relatively recovered by the time he was GnPing Browne to hell. Impressive for such a big guy

Black Beast after 3 month layoff/abstinence from all the sex he's having vs Cain after he gets through a training camp
Ngannou vs Struve, Werdum/Rothwell winner (specifically if Rothwell wins), or Reem/Hunt winner. Wouldnt mind seeing Roy Nelson get brutalized on his return

Make them do a post fight stare down and it will be another "it's gonna be some black on black crime"

Back