Travis Brown can beat the beast.

MMAViewer

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I watched the fight live then today watched it again. Travis has all the tools to beat the beast if he recovers from the coma he must be in!
He can keep the distance with his kicks. He has to be patient and when the 3rd and 4th round starts he needs to really press the action. If he doesn't get the tko by the 5th there is no way Lewis will be standing by the end of it, he hasn't the tank for it.
Lewis needs to close the distance keep it close and box his ears off. If he can establish any kind of takedown threat he can be very dangerous though.
That said, if they meet again soon and they are both healthy I'll put my money on Brown. I don't see a rematch soon I'm just saying Brown has it in him to win if he did get one in the next year and a half or soo.

And the ability to lose to some out of shape fairly unskilled fighters

he already blew his chance, was too hesitant to throw hands against Beast

I really thought Travis was a better fighter than that.
I know nothing.

Yeh he was dominating beast in the first round...then he let him get close.

He has everything besides the ability to actually win the fight.

Send him to Bellator...

He's done with the UFC, he doesn't belong there.

he had a good chance and a good gameplan that actually was going pretty well, staying out of the close boxing range, low kicks, but guys this big if you get cracked once its over

I was there. He can beat him, whenever. The first round was his. But he overthought the process. And Lewis, though less talented, is just plain tougher. And the better man won.

I guess when all else fails, fight senior citizens eh?

Dan probabky still beats him.

low fight iq. kept on spamming same kick

he had a good chance and a good gameplan that actually was going pretty well, staying out of the close boxing range, low kicks, but guys this big if you get cracked once its over

Yep, in the HW division there's so little margin for error

Everyone that got beat by someone can beat someone, but they didn't.

He really has regressed. He really should have stayed loyal to the Jackson camp. This Travis was not the version that beat Reem and Barnett. I think its time to set up Nelson vs Browne

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back