Whos your favorite MMA reporter: Luke Thomas or Ariel Helwani?

was one yellow card not enough for you?

Sherdog posters who write "breaking" as a thread topic.

Paula Sack

paula-sack-550x396.jpg

The only one I find least annoying out of the two of them if Ariel, and that's saying something.

Thomas always puts off this pretentious d-bag aura.

Neither thomas is a negative nancy and helwani is a crybaby self centered pot stirrer. My bias opinion says greg savage or jordan breen. In reality its probovlt garath davies...mayne george from junkie but i dont like how he kisses ass to dana

No love for Showdown Joe?

joe-ferraro3.jpg

Last edited:
John Morgan has been putting in work. He's a bit generic with his questions, but you can't deny his output on MMAjunkie. He's always asking the most questions to most of the fighters at the post fight Q and A.

There is no one worse than Luke.
He's a complete and total jerk off and needs to shutty uppy.

They're both garbage and are only relevant because MMA is still in his infancy as a real "sport" and there are like 20 MMA reporters out there.

I don't mind Areil, Luke Thomas is useless though.Half the time I don't no whether or not he's reporting on MMA or trying out for a spot on MSNBC.

Karyn Bryant was really good when she was on her own before her spot with FOX. She still a good broadcaster, but there is a lot of questions she won't ask now that she works for the UFC.

Megan olivi #1
Ariel #2

The guy who asked Eddie what the fuck he was talking about at 205 presser #3

Wow, so this is a thing now, fanboyism of mma reporters.

Fuck like Thomas and his racist toward his own kind attitude... I can't listen to five minutes of that voice you speak of

Back